Monday, March 2, 2009

6 MARCH CHRISTIAN PROPHECY, MEDITATION WARNINGS FOR AFRICAN DIASPORA CHRISTIANS

6 MARCH CHRISTIAN PROPHECY, MEDITATION WARNINGS FOR AFRICAN DIASPORA CHRISTIANS AND LITURGICAL MYSTICAL BODY OF CHRIST CHURCHES, BLACK CATHOLICS, COPTICS AND ORTHODOX



Black Spirituality, African Black Saints, Black Catholics, Coptic, Orthodox Christians of Africa, Oceania, America, the Caribbean, the Pacific Rim, Micronesia, Polynesia, Melanesia, Solomon, Marianas, and Marshall Islands, New Guinea, Indonesia, Malaysia, India, Australia and New Zealand



BLACK CATHOLIC CHRISTIANS, LATIN, COPTIC, AND ORTHODOX RITE PROPHECIES FOR AFRICAN ROOTED, HISTORIC AND GEOLOGIC DIASPORA ORIENTAL BRANCHES



BLACK CATHOLIC GOSPEL RADIO (Afrocentric Rosary, Stations of Cross, Chaplet of Divine Mercy)



http://www.live365.com/stations/stbernice?site=live365



http://www.live365.com/stations/283424



DEVOTIONS AND PRAYERS FOR THE LITURGICAL CHURCHES AND ALL OTHER CHRISTIANS WHO SO DESIRE (Including Lutheran, Episcopalian, Anglican, and members in the Mystical Body of Christ –All Christianity combined):


SAID YOUR ROSARY, OR CHAPLET DIVINE MERCY TODAY? YOU CAN, HERE…



Afrocentric Rosary Mysteries by St. Brigid Traditional Choir (Los Angeles). Afrocentric Chaplets Divine Mercy moderated by James Wesly Smith



Pray the Joyful Mysteries on Monday and Saturday, the Luminous Mysteries on Thursday, the Sorrowful Mysteries on Tuesday and Friday, and the Glorious Mysteries on Wednesday and Sunday (with this exception: Sundays of Christmas season - The Joyful; Sundays of Lent – Sorrowful. Mysteries/Meditations are events in the Life of Yeshua(Jesus)!


See: http://www.rosary-center.org/howto.htm



FIRDAY-SORROWFUL MYSTERIES, STATIONS OF CROSS





 

 Afrocentric Sorrowful Mysteries Rosary Pt I

 Afrocentric Sorrowful Mysteries Rosary Pt II

 Afrocentric Stations Cross Pt. I

Afrocentric Stations Cross Pt. I I

 

 

     



CHAPLET OF DIVINE MERCY



SRC="http://www.angelfire.com/realm/blackcatholics/images/divinemercypic3.jpg" WIDTH=100 HEIGHT=133 BORDER=1 ALT="Divine MercyBlack Christ">


Daily Afrocentric Chaplet Divine Mercy PT I

 


Daily Afrocentric Chaplet Divine Mercy PT II

 


Daily Afrocentric Chaplet Divine Mercy PTlII

 


 








SRC="http://www.angelfire.com/realm/blackcatholics/images/BlackChrist1200III.jpg" WIDTH=111 HEIGHT=165 BORDER=1 ALT="Black Christ">



Black Saints Videos
http://www.angelfire.com/realm/blackcatholics/BlackSaintsVideos.html
Black Saints Videos



BLACK SAINTS OF THE DAY


Black Saints of the day—From the Black Saints reference book (James Wesly Smith), 456 pages, paperback, 1000 lines of Black and African Saints in the Latin Rite, Coptic and Orthodox branches of the Mystical Body of Christ (all Christianity combined) to year 599 A.D. Order from BarnesandNobles.com, Ingram Book Group internationally, Amazon, wherever online books are sold, or quickly from www.booklocker.com/books/3088.html



Moses the Black of Scete (4th century), robber turned pacifist monk, 28 Aug. See Anihan Moses.



Moses with my sister, Sarah, and my brother we were martyrs, 19 Aug. in the Coptic Calendar



Mucus. Martyred in Kemet with Paul, 5 Dec.



Multius, I am formerly a tomb robber and bandit. But by the grace of God, turned my wicked life to service of the Lord, Jesus. One night, I was to rob a virgin’s house. But I could not break in. A vision bade me desist from my life of crime.



In the morn, the virgin discovered me, asked what I was doing on the roof. I requested she immediately take me to a church, which she did. I met the Presbyter (Elder)s and begged to be a Christian. They hesitated, but knew my reputation.



Knowing my reputation, they gave me three verses of Psalm 1, [Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful. But his delight is in the law of the Lord, and in his law doth he meditate day and night. And he shall be like a tree planted by the waterside, that bringeth forth his fruit in due season, and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper].



The Presbyter (Elder)s told me if I would act accordingly, I would find salvation. And so I did.




Later, they taught me scriptures. The Lord provided my needs. I was baptized, and served the Church.



Murrita with Salutaris and Vindemialis (another. Martyred at Carthage through King Hunneric’s orders, about 483 A.D. Our memorial, 13 July



Mygdo with Samnes martyred at Africa, 4 July
Originally I was a hermit, before that a shepard, and herder of cattle. St. Anthony of the Desert, the Abbot , was my teacher, and I was his disciple. At 40 years of age, I became ordained.



Later I established a monastery community in the Scete desert. My way attracted May members, until it numbered several thous I was against and turmoiled against the Arian heresies. 15 Jan.Lucius, an Arian successor to Athanasius had me exiled about 374 A.D. to an island around the Nile.



I had supported Archbishop and Patriarch Athanasius in his battle against Arianism. I continued to teach upon my return. The sunset of my life came in 390 A.D.Many monasteries in Libya still named Macarius.



N



Naffanianus, Saturninus, Faustinus, and 7 companions. We were martyred in the Northwestern part of Africa, 16 Jan.



Najra Martyrs by lews 523 A.D.



Nakjos. Beheaded at Alexandria



Napoleon



Narzalea, Cittinus, Seperatus, Veturius, Acllinus, Laetantius, Januaria, Generosa, Vestina, Donata, and Secunda. We are the Scillitan Martyrs, caught at Africa Proconsularis, Carthage, two trials, we authorities ordered us beheaded 17 July 180 A.D. under the authority of Vigellius, first persecutor of Christians in Northwestern Africa. 17 July.



Nasseus, Rogatus, Malentus, Maximus. We are martyrs at what is now Renault, Algiers in 329 A.D.. We were killed in tradition by Donatists or pagans revolting. Our parents set a monument to us. 21 Oct.



Nathaniel of Nitria, 375 A.D. 27 Nov.(Orthodox Calendar)



Narcissus, martyred with Victor, Felix, Argyrus, and 4 companions. 1 Jan



Nemesius, Presbyter (Elder), Possibly a duplicate name, but a Presbyter (Elder), in Alexandria, Kemet (Africa), who agreed to the deposition at Alexandria in 321A.D.in a synod of more than one hundred African Kemetian (Egyptian) and Libyan bishops of Heretic priest Arius and his wicked, irreverent henchmen. (One of the holy folk).



Nemesius of Alexandria--At Alexandria while still alive, Kemet authorities burned me in 307 A.D. during Roman Emperor Decius’ persecutions as a method of my martyrdom, after being tortured and severely beaten. As was Our Lord, I was killed between two criminals, 19 Dec.



Nemesius, Panemotis with Achilleus and Panopus, We are martyrs at Alexandria with 10 Sept.



Neopulus (Neopolis) with Saturninus. Martyrs at Kemet. 2 May,



Nereus, withSaturninus and 365 companions. . We were martyred in Africa, 16 Oct.



Nestor with Theon, martyred in Alexandria, 26 Feb.



Nicander of Kemet (Egypt) martyr (around 302 A.D.) March 16? 5 June



Nicephorus, martyred with Victor, and Victorinus. (We were clobbered and pulverized with large mortars) and Papias. We are martyrs, listed in the Ethiopian Coptic Calendar. 25 Feb. probably the same Nicephorus, Victorinus, Victor, Claudius, Diodorus, Serapion, and Papias of Kemet (251 A.D.), Martyrs. 31 Jan. (different calendar date)



Nicoforus, martyred with Victorinus , Victor the Ninivite, Ninivita, Claudianus (I had my legs whacked off), Diodorus (I was burned alive) Dioscorus, Serapion (I was beheaded). Martyred in Kemet. Some confusion exists to actually where we were martyred. 24 Feb. 27 April in some Menology, 25 Feb. in others, Roman Martyrology says martyred at Diospolis, Kemet, 284 A.D.



Nicephorus, Presbyter (Elder), at Tiberiopolis (361, 362 A.D.), martyr, 28 Nov.



Nilaras, Presbyter (Elder), likewise Possibly a duplicate name, but a Presbyter (Elder), in Alexandria, Kemet (Africa), who agreed to the deposition at Alexandria in 321A.D.in a synod of more than one hundred African Kemetian (Egyptian) and Libyan bishops of Heretic priest Arius and his wicked, irreverent henchmen. (One of the holy folk).



Nilammon, Martyr



Nilon, Deacon Possibly a duplicate name, but a deacon in Alexandria, Kemet (Africa), who agreed to the deposition at Alexandria in 321A.D.in a synod of more than one hundred African Kemetian (Egyptian) and Libyan bishops of Heretic priest Arius and his wicked, irreverent henchmen. (One of the holy folk).



Nonnus, bishop of Heliopolis (471 A.D.), 10 Nov.



Nun who feigned madness. She lived in the Monastery of the Tabennesi (Kemet) Women. She did not sit with others, never insulted anyone, nor took bread, rather existing on the crumbs of the other nuns. Although she was “beaten, doused with dish rinse water, cuffed, execrated, insulted, her heart was never far from God.



Black Saints Videos
http://www.angelfire.com/realm/blackcatholics/BlackSaintsVideos.html



Part I
http://www.youtube.com/v/sUnU4xR5D9E



Part II
http://www.youtube.com/watchv=jMnYwZEfBg4



Black Saints Videos



http://www.angelfire.com/realm/blackcatholics/BlackSaintsVideos.html





PROPHECY MEDITATIONS TODAY



Test! Discern The Spirit! Accept what speaks to YOUR SOUL/SPIRIT. Disregard the rest!



from such as Seers, OLOE, ERA OF PEACE, J.Leary, and Fr. Doucette, Anne Hidden Lay Apostle, Sharon Fitzpatrick, Lousie Tomkiel, Carol Ameche, and others.
Fair use, educational and religious purposes, 17 U.S.C. for those in the African Historic and Geologic Diaspora who would otherwise not be exposed to such,





Monthly message as given to Anne, a lay apostle



October 1, 2008



Jesus



Dear apostles, how strongly you desire holiness. This desire pleases Me and I will bless this desire. I will increase your holiness. There are times when you despair of becoming as holy as you wish. At those times when you are tempted, I would like you to know that I can make you holy in an instant. If you require heroic holiness in a moment, I can give it to you.



The Holy Spirit blows where it is both welcomed and needed so if you welcome the Spirit, the Spirit will sanctify you. I, Jesus, lived on earth and in My humanity I understand the struggles that plague you. I understand the frustration you feel when you examine yourself and find that you have work to do in virtue.



Dear ones, consider life like a walk. If you are taking a walk on any given day, you walk. You do not sit down on the path and call that action walking. That would be sitting down and that is different from walking. Your spiritual life is meant to be active. If you look at yourself and find that you need to work on holiness, then you are looking at yourself in truth.



You are on the path and you are walking and you see that ahead of you the path continues on into the unknown as far as the possibility for your holiness. I, Jesus, am comfortable with this for you.



I am not pleased, however, when you move backwards on the path or leave the path altogether. You were meant to serve Me and you were meant to serve Me in this time. Please, do not be distracted.



Do not believe that My plan can do without your service. My plan does not require your perfection, My dearest one, but it does require your presence. If you remain with Me during your time on earth, My treasures are transmitted to you. You can then open your heart to others and allow these treasures to be distributed to them. Ask Me for these treasures for others. I will send them to others through you.



Have no fear that this prayer will go unanswered. It will not. It will be answered more generously than you can imagine. Draw closer to Me in holiness, dear apostle, so that I can sanctify you and move into the world through you. Do not be afraid of changes. Just as you must always be moving on your path, so the world must always be moving through time. As the world moves through time it changes and it is changing now. You, dearest apostle, are a part of that change.



Monthly message as given to Anne, a lay apostle




On the first of every month, Our Lord gives Anne a new message about His call to
service.



July 1, 2008



Jesus My heart never stops loving and not for a moment does My heart stop
craving love in return. I crave love from you, My dear apostle. You love Me, I
know. You serve Me with steadiness, I know.



What is it that Jesus wants from Me that I am not giving?, you ask. I will tell
you. I want you to show Me that you understand My love for you by trusting Me.
I am hurt when you do not trust Me.



Look at your time of service. Would you
agree that I have provided you with everything you need to see to your part in
My plan? Would you agree that I have given you consolation when you were
afraid? Have I not guided you when you were unsure? What have I withheld from
you?



You are growing in holiness and I am answering your prayers for your loved ones
with heavenly prudence and steadiness. The part you are called to play in My
plan is important and I need your service but I would never ask you to serve to
the detriment of your holiness.



If you are not increasing in holiness, My dear
apostle, it is because you are not allowing Me to direct you. Perhaps you are
increasing but not as quickly as you would like. That is another matter
altogether. It is for Me to decide how quickly to advance you. It is for you
to cooperate.



I am speaking today so that I can urge you forward. My apostles must be
willing to benefit from the guidance I am sending. You must sit in silence with
Me each day, asking Me where you can improve in holiness.



What habits are you holding on to that you need to relinquish? What new habits
should replace them?
Apostles, it is not to stand still that you are called, but to move forward in
holiness. This advance is necessary for these times or I would not be calling
you to it so seriously. I am looking for you to change. I want you to grow.
Many of you are saintly now, walking closely with Me in each day.



I rejoice in you, it is true. You know that I do. And yet, I allow you to
remain on earth, to work, yes, but also to become even holier. One of the ways
you can become holy in a short time is by trusting Me in everything.



A small child does not worry about one meal shortly after she has been fed
another. She trusts her parents to provide for her, particularly if she has
never gone hungry.



You, dear apostles, have never been without My providence so there is no reason
for you to fear. You can trust Me. I have proved this to you many times. I
desire that you serve in joy and confidence and only through trusting Me will
that be possible. Return My great love for you by trusting Me in everything.



2 Messages to Carlos Lopez and 1 to Jorge Zavala



Message from Our Blessed Mother to Carlos Lopez



February 11, 2009 St. Bruno’s Church, San Bruno, CA



Dear little children, Praised be Jesus!



I come this night as the Immaculate Conception together with my little Bernadette. Little children, just as, my now, Saint Bernadette surrendered herself humbly to God, I come today to ask you to surrender yourselves humbly to your Creator, to Love.



I come to ask you to pray for the conversion of the world and your own conversion. Conversion is sacrifice and sacrifice is love. Pray to the Spirit of Love so that He may help you to love, to obtain a sincere conversion of your hearts.



Mankind has hearts of ice. I ask you to pray for them so that they may obtain a heart filled with the fire of the Holy Spirit and in that way may love and do everything with love for the glory of God. Listen to my pleas. Pray, pray, pray and do not be afraid to love. When you love, then, you will learn to surrender your lives to God.



Thank you, beloved of mine, for having accepted my message of this night. I love you, beloved of mine, through the Heart of my beloved Jesus. Little children, pray for the conversion of mankind, your families and for your own conversion. Trust in me. I am the Immaculate Conception and I come to leave the Holy Spirit upon you so that He may consume you with His love.





I bless my beloved priests and deacons who helped me this night. May the blessing of Almighty God be with all of you.



In the Name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit.



Message from Jesus to Carlos Lopez




February 18, 2009 St. Bruno’s Church, San Bruno, CA
Today I tell you, my beloved ones: love one another as I love you. Love all my children. Love those who do not love you. Love your enemies because when you do not love one another, you do not love Me, for I am present in the heart of all, including in the heart of your enemies. If you reject them, you reject Me. If you do not love as I ask you to, you do not love Me.



The world is deaf to my words because it is losing its love towards Me. Love and you will see and feel My presence within you. Listen to My words. My words are eternal life.




I love you. If you listen to Me, you will see the Paraclete descend upon you. I desire to be loved as I ask you. Love one another. This is my wish: love one another and do not reject Me anymore.



Message from Our Blessed Mother to Jorge Zavala



February 18, 2009 St. Bruno’s Church, San Bruno, CA



Dear little children,



I invite you to proclaim my messages by the way you live; I am calling you to be witnesses of living as God asks.



Little children, your hearts are full of fear and of uncertainty because you have placed your trust in material things. Surrender all to me because God never abandons those who trust in Him.
By means of prayer I desire to guide you along the sure path of conversion and in that way your hearts will possess the peace to which God has called you.



Little children, take advantage of this time of grace with me; do not lose your fervor, on the contrary, may my presence with you, encourage you to persevere in the faith.



I love you, I bless you and may the peace of the Lord remain always in your hearts.





SHORT POWERFUL PRAYER THROUGH ST. JOSEPH



"Glorious St. Joseph, tenderhearted father, faithful
guardian of Jesus, chaste spouse of the Mother of
God, I ask you to join me in praising God the Father
through His Divine Son who died on the cross and
rose again to give us sinners new life. Through the
Holy Name of Jesus, pray with me that we may obtain
from the eternal Father the favor we ask. (here
state your intention)."



Say this prayer for nine consecutive days.


Fear not! God is your shelter (the 23rd Psalm and the Lord’s Prayer. God never fails. Don’t fail him. Call on Jesus. Jesus on the mainline, tell him what you want!



http://www.live365.com/stations/283424


BLACK CATHOLIC GOSPEL RADIO (Afrocentric Rosary, Stations of Cross, Chaplet of Divine Mercy)





AFROCENTRIC CHAPLET OF DIVINE MERCY DEVOTION



http://www.angelfire.com/realm/blackcatholics/blog/ChapletofDivineMercy.mp3



http://www.angelfire.com/realm/blackcatholics/blog/ChapletPtII.wma



http://www.angelfire.com/realm/blackcatholics/streamaudio/Chaplet_Pt_lII.wma



FRIDAY-AFROCENTRIC SORROWFUL MYSTERIES OF ROSARY , AND STATIONS OF THE CROSS



Part I



http://www.angelfire.com/realm/blackcatholics/blog/11_AfrocentricSorrowfulMysteries--TheCrossScourge_Artis.mp3



Part II



http://www.angelfire.com/realm/blackcatholics/blog/12_AfrocentricSorrowfulMysteries-CrownofThorns-Carrying.mp3



Part IIII



http://www.angelfire.com/realm/blackcatholics/blog/13_StationsoftheCrossI-VII_Artist_Album.mp3



STATIONS OF THE CROSS



Part I



http://www.angelfire.com/realm/blackcatholics/blog/13_StationsoftheCrossI-VII_Artist_Album.mp3"



Part II



http://www.angelfire.com/realm/blackcatholics/blog/14_StationsoftheCrossVIII-End_Artist_Album.mp3"





For further information:



BLACK CHRISTIANITY’S AFRICAN BEGINNINGS



http://www.angelfire.com/realm/blackcatholics/



BLACK CATHOLICS BLOG



http://blackcatholicsprophecymeditations.blogspot.com



Black, African Saints



www.angelfire.com/realm/blackcatholics/BlackSaintsMysticHoly.html



Black and African Catholics Prophecy Meditations



www.angelfire.com/realm/blackcatholics/recentmeditations.html



http://www.angelfire.com/realm/blackcatholics/blog/



Black African Catholics Coptic, Latin rite, Orthodox Prophecies Meditations



http://www.angelfire.com/realm/blackcatholics/blog/



Black Saints Videos Part I



LINKS





YouTube, Yahoo, MySpace, Google, DailyMotion, Blip.tv, Veoh, Stupid Videos, Sclipo, Viddler and Howcast



Part II



http://www.youtube.com/watchv=jMnYwZEfBg4



LINKS



YouTube, Yahoo, MySpace, Google, Revver, DailyMotion, Blip.tv, Veoh, Stupid Videos, Sclipo, Viddler and Howcast



A writer/producer of more than 30 audio visual film projects on the Black Genesis of Christianity, with an emphasis on the early African Liturgical Churches, Attorney James Wesly Smith ‘s 30 year effort resulted in the reference tome, Black Saints, Mystics, Holy Folk, (Ancient African Liturgical Church) Volume I, and II, detailing Black involvement in the Church from before 1 A.D. (See Out of Africa I called my Son, Hosea 11:1, Matthew 2:13-15). Smith may be reached at stbernice@yahoo.com


No comments: