Thursday, January 8, 2009

8 JAN. PROPHECY, WARNING MEDITATIONS FOR CHRISTIAN AND LITURGICAL CHURCHES OF THE AFRICAN DIASPORA

8 JAN. PROPHECY, WARNING MEDITATIONS FOR CHRISTIAN AND LITURGICAL CHURCHES OF THE AFRICAN DIASPORA -- MYSTICAL BODY OF CHRIST BLACK CATHOLICS, COPTICS, AND ORTHODOX



African Black Catholic Coptic, and Orthodox Christian Saints, Caribbean, Pacific Rim Islands, Micronesia, Polynesia, Melanesia, Oceania, Solomon, Marianas, Solomons, and Marshall Islands, The Americas, New Guinea Christians, Black Spirituality



AFRICAN HISTORIC AND GEOLOGIC DIASPORA, AFRICAN ROOT ORIENTAL BRANCH BLACK CATHOLIC CHRISTIANS, LATIN, COPTIC, AND ORTHODOX RITE BRANCH PROPHECY



http://www.live365.com/stations/283424



BLACK CATHOLIC GOSPEL RADIO (Afrocentric Rosary, Stations of Cross, Chaplet of Divine Mercy)



Afrocentric Rosary Mysteries by St. Brigid Traditional Choir (Los Angeles). Afrocentric Chaplets Divine Mercy moderated by James Wesly Smith,



BLACK SAINT OF THE DAY



THURSDAY-LUMINOUS MYSTERIES


First Luminous Mystery

Third Section Luminous Mysteries

Fifth Section Luminous Mysteries

 







Afrocentric Glorious Mysteries







Pray the Joyful Mysteries on Monday and Saturday, the Luminous Mysteries on Thursday, the Sorrowful Mysteries on Tuesday and Friday, and the Glorious Mysteries on Wednesday and Sunday (with this exception: Sundays of Christmas season - The Joyful; Sundays of Lent – Sorrowful. Mysteries/Meditations are events in the Life of Yeshua(Jeus)!


See http://www.rosary-center.org/howto.htm




http://www.live365.com/stations/283424



BLACK CATHOLIC GOSPEL RADIO (Afrocentric Rosary, Stations of Cross, Chaplet of Divine Mercy)



Black Saints Videos
http://www.angelfire.com/realm/blackcatholics/BlackSaintsVideos.html
Black Saints Videos



SRC="http://www.angelfire.com/realm/blackcatholics/images/divinemercypic3.jpg" WIDTH=100 HEIGHT=133 BORDER=1 ALT="Divine MercyBlack Christ">


Daily Afrocentric Chaplet Divine Mercy PT I

 


Daily Afrocentric Chaplet Divine Mercy PT II

 


Daily Afrocentric Chaplet Divine Mercy PTlII

 


 




DEVOTIONS AND PRAYERS FOR THE LITURGICAL CHURCHES AND ALL OTHER CHRISTIANS WHO SO DESIRE(Including Lutheran, Episcopalian, Anglican, and members in the Mystical Body of Christ –All Christianity combined):



SRC="http://www.angelfire.com/realm/blackcatholics/images/BlackChrist1200III.jpg" WIDTH=111 HEIGHT=165 BORDER=1 ALT="Black Christ">

BLACK SAINTS OF THE DAY


Black Saints of the day—From the Black Saints reference book (James Wesly Smith), 456 pages, paperback, 1000 lines of Black and African Saints in the Latin Rite, Coptic and Orthodox branches of the Mystical Body of Christ (all Christianity combined) to year 599 A.D. Order from BarnesandNobles.com, Ingram Book Group internationally, Amazon, wherever online books are sold, or quickly from www.booklocker.com/books/3088.html




62 Holy Priests of Africa, martyred by the Arians. Dec. 8



7 Children at Antinoe, Kemet, Antinoe (313 A.D.). Martyred in Africa in the reign of terror and persecutions of Roman Emperor Diocletian beheaded with Bishops Sergus,



8 companion martyrs with Lucentius, Paulus, Successus, Victorinus, Saturus, (Saturninus) Missor, Geruntius, Januarius, Florida, and Theocosia, martyred in Africa, 14 Jan. or 19 Jan in some dioceses.



18 companions and 23 others with Rodus, Parmenas (Parmenius), Heraclus, Elias, Apollo, and Tirinus, martyred at Alexandria. 7 July



8,140 companions of Ischyrion and Aesculapius, Martyrs of Achmin (Panopolis), Kemet. 8 Jan.; 25 Dec. Abyssinian Church.



868 others with Rufinus. Martyred at Alexandria, 22 June (23 June). 21 June.



884 Martyrs of Thmuis, in the reign of terror and persecutions of Roman Emperor Diocletian, 8 May. Coptic Calendar.





Black Saints Videos
http://www.angelfire.com/realm/blackcatholics/BlackSaintsVideos.html
Black Saints Videos




Black Saint Videos



Part I
http://www.youtube.com/v/sUnU4xR5D9E



Part II
http://www.youtube.com/watchv=jMnYwZEfBg4



Black Saints Videos



http://www.angelfire.com/realm/blackcatholics/BlackSaintsVideos.html
Black Saints Videos








PROPHECY MEDITATIONS TODAY



Test! Discern The Spirit! Accept what speaks to YOUR SOUL/SPIRIT. Disregard the rest!



from such as Seers, OLOE, ERA OF PEACE, J.Leary, and Fr. Doucette. Fair use, educational and religious purposes, 17 U.S.C. for those in the African Historic and Geologic Diaspora who would otherwise not be exposed to such,




Messages to John Leary Dec.17-31,2008 (fair use)



Wednesday, December 17, 2008



Jesus said: My people, your bishops are under attack from Satan and his demons, so you need to pray for your bishops in leading their flocks. There are many temptations for them to abuse their power and follow their own will instead of My Will. Pray to send angels to protect all of your bishops so they do not fall into Satan’s trap of power and greed for money.



Bishops need to guide their flocks and build up My churches and schools. All of My faithful need to help your bishops in taking care of their flocks or Satan will scatter you to ruin. Pray for them in earnest so My Church will survive in each diocese.



Thursday, December 18, 2008



Jesus said: My people, seeing this process of the purification of maple syrup is an example in the physical things of this world. What I am most concerned with is how each individual needs to see how important it is to work on purifying your individual imperfections. Many times it is how you respond to difficulties or tests in your life that will help you to grow in your spiritual life.



Sometimes you are tested with little things that do not go as you would like them to go. At other times there are bigger things that go wrong. You may through no fault of your own be confronted with losses in the stock market or any other theft of your money or possessions. When this endangers losing your home or other necessities of life, it is challenging your very way of life. Losing a job is very similar.



This is when you really need to trust in Me and pray for a solution to your problems. There are also smaller things that you encounter as a rude or slow driver on the road. Instead of getting angry and using bad language, you need to pray for those that annoy you. In everything that you face, step back, and be humble instead of going into a rage over something that you cannot change.



By controlling your emotions, you can purify any imperfections that anger could lead you into. Pray to be more humble in accepting tests and trials in your life. How can you get to heaven if you keep giving in to your emotions and earthly desires? I know you are weak in your humanity, so you do have Confession to purify your sins.



But work on your attitudes and reactions to be more Christian like in your reactions and dealings with people. Be more loving and less selfish in your reactions to difficulties. This Advent is a more loving time, so keep loving Me and your neighbor above your personal desires.



Prayer Group:



Jesus said: My people, this vision of a black hole is a symbol of evil that is constantly attacking souls and trying to draw them into hell. The star over Bethlehem represents My Light of grace that dispels the darkness and all powers of the evil ones. By My Light I lead you on the path to heaven where you will share My love and peace forever. By focusing on Me at all times, you will find your reward with Me in heaven.



Jesus said: My people, you are about to celebrate My feast of Christmas that marked My birth on earth and the fulfillment of My promise that I would come to save My people. This feast also is a celebration of My Incarnation into an earthly body, yet I was God and man at the same time.



I so loved man that I became one of you so I could suffer and die for the salvation of all mankind. I became the worthy sacrifice as a Lamb shedding My blood to cleanse the sins from your souls. Give glory and praise to Me with My angels for all that I have done for you.



Jesus said: My people, I was born into this poor setting of a stable in a cave as an innocent baby that some celebrate as El Nino because I am God and King as a baby or as an adult. Rejoice with the angels that led the shepherds to where I was born.



As the Magi brought gifts to celebrate the Kings birth, so all of My faithful can bring your gifts to My crib as well. Share in My joy and peace on this glorious feast day.



Jesus said: My people, when you came into the world, many of you were baptized as infants. From your humble beginnings you also were given the opportunity to believe in Me and follow My Will as I followed My Fathers Will on earth.



Follow in My footsteps and let My life be an example to you of how to lead your own lives in simple obedience to My Commandments. Carry your cross through life in humble submission to My Will and you will receive your reward in heaven.




Jesus said: My people, as you see Me as an infant in Bethlehem, think of how it was My gift of life that has enabled every soul to be baptized, and the water cleanses your soul of original sin.



As the first man, Adam, brought sin into the world, now you have a God-man in Me that has conquered sin and death so you can live a new life with Me in heaven.



Jesus said: My people, many times in life I lead you on journeys to do My Will in helping to evangelize souls. Some that I call have given their fiat yes as My Blessed Mother did. You may be asked to suffer for My Names sake in various trials to share My message of love in the Gospel.



When you share your faith with others in attempts for conversion, you are bringing your gifts to Me, because you see Me in that person that desires to believe in Me. Trust in Me, and the Holy Spirit will give you the words to say in evangelizing souls. Evangelizing souls is one of your callings from Baptism.



Jesus said: My people, picture the angels singing beautiful songs as I was first born on the earth. As you come to adore Me in My Blessed Sacrament, you can also picture My angels all around My consecrated Host as they are always singing My praises. So when you sing your songs of praise before Me, you are joining with My angels in celebrating My Real Presence among you.



You may not have seen Me as an infant in Bethlehem, but you can always see Me in My Host and receive Me into your hearts in Holy Communion. I love all of you, and I thank My adorers even more who come to give Me praise and thanks for all that I do for you.



Friday, December 19, 2008



Jesus said: My people, the vision of a large destructive explosion will be in one of your large cities near water. Prayer could mitigate the severity, but terrorists are planning multiple city attacks when you are weak from your bad recession and changing presidents.



Your security people need to be on high alert in your big cities on the water. This could be the planned incident that I mentioned earlier that could be used as an excuse to take over your country with martial law and then start a new currency of the North American Union. Even if these attacks could be minimized, your recession will be taking its toll on your jobs and your deficits.



Be prepared for any takeover, and when national martial law begins, call on Me, and My angels will lead you to My refuges. Events are going to happen quickly, so have your backpacks ready to leave at a moments notice. Pray much for your people for what you are about to endure. Trust in My protection, no matter what the evil one world people have in their plans.



Jesus said: My people, you are now experiencing part of the winter trials that I told you would be coming your way. First the ice storm tested your power outages, now the heavy snow storms will be limiting some of your mobility. Because of your good snow removal equipment in the North, you are not that bad. But you will be seeing repeated snow storms that could test your workers.



Much of your weather and financial problems are testing the poorest that could least afford to deal with their getting by. This is why I was advising you to give alms or donations to the poor so they could keep warm and have something to eat. Those, who are losing their jobs or are in home foreclosures, are suffering the most.



Many of your government handouts have been going more to the rich in your banks and brokerages, and very little help is going to the poor people who are in more need. This is part of the injustices of the one world people and their attempts to take over your country.


Pray for those in financial straits that they may find their way through these hard times. You may have to help your family and friends in their needs. Always be loving in your help, and do not be begrudging about giving away some money.



Saturday, December 20, 2008



Jesus said: My people, you are seeing an increase in activity with earthquakes around the Rim of Fire in the Pacific Ocean. Earthquakes are also mixed with increased volcanic activity as well. Pollution from volcanoes erupting can also affect your weather giving you a colder climate.



Be prepared for more natural disasters as you enter the end times. These are part of the signs that were foretold before I would return. Do not be comfortable because many things will be happening to upset your present life that will even threaten your lives. This will be a sign to you of when to leave for your refuges when the evil ones will try to kill you.



Sunday, December 21, 2008



Jesus said: My people, Advent is a time of preparation, and repenting of ones sins in Confession is your best way to bring your gift to My crib. By having a clean soul, then you can receive Me worthily in Holy Communion. People were waiting many years for their Savior to come, and some did not recognize Me, but the shepherds and the Magi honored My birth.



Many Scriptures said that I would be born of a virgin in Bethlehem. All of the Scriptures that spoke about Me have been fulfilled. All the Scriptures that speak of My coming again will also be fulfilled. This is My promise and I will come in victory over evil and bring about My Era of Peace.



Jesus said: My people, I have warned you in the past to avoid using any virtual reality headset movies because they are the beginning of mind control devices. These surreal experiences can be manipulated much like the chips in the body will control people. Avoid both of these devices when you see them being forced on people.



At that time trust in Me by calling on Me to have your angel lead you to a safe haven refuge before the men in black come looking to capture you at your house. These evil ones will kill those who refuse to go along with their one world order. Pray for My protection, and you will not have to be concerned with them harming you.






Monday, December 22, 2008



Jesus said: My people, at times some people like to show off their accomplishments and awards to show how good they are in intelligence, money, or possessions. It is the mighty that I humble because of their arrogant pride, and not thanking Me for what they have. It is the lowly that I will raise up because of their poverty or abuses from the rich.



Give praise and thanks to Me for all that you have accomplished. I give you the grace to use your talents and work to save souls. By doing things for My glory instead of your own, you will store treasures up in heaven that no one will take from you. Be humble in your deeds without always looking for repayment in this life.



Jesus said: My people, it is getting late in time before I will come again to save mankind from the evil ones who are being allowed to reign over this world. Time is also getting short to save souls from their worldly ways, and come to Me seeking forgiveness of their sins.



The sign of the speeding stagecoach is that which represents the haste needed to save as many souls as possible before it is too late, and they could be lost. Reach out in faith to save My children that could be lost and wandering off away from Me like lost sheep.



Help Me to shepherd My people by using your arms and legs to reach these souls for Me. Touch their hearts with My love that is in your heart, and share My love with them. Your loving concern will give them their last opportunity to be saved.



Tuesday, December 23, 2008



Jesus said: My people, you remember the miracle that I performed to pay the temple tax when My apostle found a coin in the mouth of a fish. Just as the Third Commandment calls you to worship Me once a week on Sunday, so there is a Church law to help support My Church.



The parish needs to support your church both financially and with your time in spreading My Gospel. When you tithe ten percent of your take home income, you can support both My Church and your charities that support the poor.



This is your Christian duty to share what you have with those in poverty that need food, clothing, and shelter. When you help the poor, you are helping Me in them. Those, who support My Church and the poor, will receive heavenly treasure that cannot be stolen, and it will help you at your judgment.






Jesus said: My people, it is beautiful and kind to want to share Christmas gifts with your friends and relatives. I just remind you to be reasonable in what you spend so you are not paying off a long time Christmas debt.



Another part of Christmas is to give Me some time as well, whether it be extra prayers, prayers at your Advent Wreath for supper, or even a Christmas Mass. These are gifts that you can share with Me in addition to your other gift giving.



Remember also to share your gifts with the poor as at your local food shelf. Giving food baskets to needy families is a special gift near Christmas. When you share with Me and others, you feel your love coming forward to share of yourself with Me and others. Love for each other should be shared at all times and not just on Christmas.



Wednesday, December 24, 2008



Jesus said: My people, you have seen Me cast demons out of people in the Gospels, but this one in the vision contained a legion of demons.



I gave power to My apostles to cast out demons, but I told them that some demons or multiple demons require prayer and fasting to remove. This training was not just for My time, but you still have demons possessing people even in your day.



It is preferable for an exorcist priest to cast out demons, but My faithful can also pray prayers of deliverance in My Name with holy water, blessed salt, Benedictine crosses, and praying the St. Michael prayer.



Use My weapons for protection from the demons, and avoid inviting them with Ouija boards, evil potions, or incantations. Many people are curious about the occult, but avoid New Age and any other worship except for Me. By wearing scapulars and My Benedictine crosses, you can protect yourself from any demon possession.



Jesus said: My people, Christmas is the beginning of the Second Covenant that I made with all of My believers. A promise was made ever since Adams sin that a Savior would come to restore order and peace to the world.



My New Covenant was not only to save My people by dying on the cross, but also I emphasized the two Great Commandments of loving Me and loving your neighbor as yourself. When you saw Me come into this world, you learned about My mercy, My justice, and My compassion.



The First Covenant of the Ten Commandments is seeing a fulfillment in My Second Covenant of love and mercy which is showing you that I loved mankind so much that I even died to save your souls. Come to Me and repent of your sins, and you will have your reward in heaven.



Thursday, December 25, 2008: (Christmas Day)



Jesus said: My people, the shepherds and the Magi were led by an angel and a star to the place where I was born. The Magi rightfully gave Me gifts befitting a king, because I am your spiritual King and not an earthly king, as My people were expecting.



Today is a great celebration that commemorates My coming upon the earth to save all of mankind. King David was the lineage for My Kingship, even in an earthly succession.



As you see all of the prophecies coming about, you can realize My plan of salvation is for everyone. Give praise and glory to Me, even as My angels heralded My coming to earth in their singing of Me. Love one another this Christmas and put all of your anger and grudges aside because this life is too short for all of your fighting. Live in peace and not with war.



Jesus said: My people, I have talked to you several times about Me being the Light of the world. When these eclipses happen, they are like omens of evil that bring darkness during the day time. These eclipses last only a short time and My Light returns to dispel the darkness of evil.



Even when I died on the cross, you could see a darkness come over the land as the soldiers put Me to death. I still make good come out of these bad omen events, when My death brought salvation to all of mankind.



You have seen the Star over Bethlehem pointing to My birth. Even in the beginning of the Gospel of St. John you read of Me as the Word or the Light that came into this world. Give praise and thanks for My birth on Christmas because the God-man in Me came to earth so I could die for your sins.



Friday, December 26, 2008: (St. Stephen)




Jesus said: My people, I want you to pray for both your secular and Church leaders whether they be kings, presidents, prime ministers, or popes, bishops, and priests. Wherever there is rightful authority over you, pray that they will lead properly for the good of the people, and not just for their own gain.



In the same way you should be obedient to those authorities over you as long as they are ruling properly. You need good leaders to have peace, or you may have dictators or corrupt leaders trying to control and take advantage of the people and their money.



You have seen the difference between good and bad leaders, so you need to pray for good leaders to lead you in ways following My Commandments. You are in a time where the death culture and the one world evil people are in control. Their reign will be brief before I will remove them from power. This will be your joy when all evil will be subdued and you will experience My Era of Peace.



Jesus said: My people, this is a difficult vision to understand because it has many meanings. The sign of the coffin is the meaning of death to sin and new life in faith through Baptism. It was My death on the cross that conquered sin, and My Resurrection that conquered death.



With Baptism you are brought into My faithful, and you are given the grace to follow Me, even though you may stumble along the way in sin, but you are cleansed every time that you seek My forgiveness in Confession. I help you to combat sin in your life, but every one of you will be tested by death. Fear not this dying of the body, for this is your transition into the spirit world that every soul must go through and be judged.



During life I want each of you to struggle to save as many souls as you can. My love is burning in your hearts as you are drawn each day to receive Me in Holy Communion. Let My love also inspire you to bring My loving experience in your life into the lives of others so they can have this same loving experience with their Lord and Master.


Give everything over to Me in complete commitment to following My Will and My Commandments. Then you will receive your guaranteed entrance into heaven for those who obey Me.



Saturday, December 27, 2008: (St. John the Evangelist)



Jesus said: My son, you are celebrating one of your feast days that has inspired you even from grammar school. St. John wrote his Gospel with an emphasis on love and My Divinity. He helps many to truly understand the meaning of love of God and love of neighbor as thyself. St. John was given to care for My Blessed Mother at the foot of My cross.



He was always described as the one apostle that I loved more than the others. St. John was with Me on Mount Tabor at My Transfiguration and was one of three with Me in the Garden of Gethsemene at My agony. The lonely tree represents his exile on Patmos Island where he wrote the Book of Revelation.



When you went to Ephesus, Turkey where St. John was buried, it was there that you realized that your mission is to carry on St. Johns work. Your mission is to share My messages of the end times, and I thank you for all that you have done to obey My call.



The hardest part is to live out the suffering that you will have to endure that is yet to come. Many of the prophetic messages given have already come about, which is no surprise for My true believers. Remain faithful to My call in going forth to share My messages and working to save souls. Your time to save souls grows short, so make the most of your efforts in speaking and praying for others.



Sunday, December 28, 2008: (Holy Innocents)



Jesus said: My people, how curious you are to always want to hear the latest news. Most of these reports are of bad news such as killings, robberies, wars, and natural disasters. But you have the best of Good News when you read the books of the Bible. You have just celebrated Christmas which commemorates My coming to earth as a God-man through My Incarnation.



It is difficult for you to understand, but it is good news that I died for your sins so one day you could be resurrected in your body. The Good News of the salvation of all of mankind definitely is worthy of being celebrated as the best news of all for your souls for all eternity.



Those, who accept this gift of eternal life in heaven, also have to be in obedience to My laws and My Will for your mission. By taking up your own cross and doing good deeds for others, you will be on the right road to heaven. Rejoice in My Good News and work to share your faith with all of those that you can convert to this faith in Me.



Jesus said: My people, every time that you read about King Herod killing all of the male babies two and under, it strikes a chord with many other similar mass killings. The killing of the Jews under Hitler, and the aborted babies come to mind.



It is very difficult to understand how one person or court could declare one group of people as not being worthy to live. I am the only One who decides when you are to die. When man kills others, you are defying My plans for their lives. Any punishments in natural disasters or government takeovers are due mostly on account of your abortions.



The doctors and mothers have nearly no remorse over their killing of babies because one is a convenient solution and the other gets money. As you think of the violent deaths of the Holy Innocents, let it be a reminder to speak out against abortion and encourage mothers to have their babies.



Monday, December 29, 2008: (St. Thomas Becket)



Jesus said: My people, the people around Me were always eager to hear My words because I spoke with authority even to the demons, and I healed their illnesses and impediments. The blind were able to see, the deaf could hear, and the lame could walk again.



I spoke to them in parables, and some could not fully understand the meaning of My words. But My apostles received the explanation as well as those who read My words in the Gospels of the evangelists. It is one thing to hear and understand My words, but it is an act of faith to act on My words in putting them into your life in your actions.



Accept Me into your hearts, but let your love for Me and your neighbor be carried out in your prayers and good deeds. It is your commitment to obey My Commandments that will lead you to heaven. Heed the words of My heavenly Father: Listen to Him.



Jesus said: My people, I have warned you of the one world plan for a world government. Your first start will be to form a North American Union, like the European Union. This formation will take place joining America, Canada, and Mexico when you see a bankruptcy of America and a manipulated incident to precipitate martial law.



Mandatory chips in the body will be forced on the people. All of those, who refuse this new world order, will be killed. I will warn My faithful when it is time to leave your homes for interim refuges at first, and final refuges later on. Once you leave your homes to follow your angels sign, you will be made invisible to those trying to kill you.



If I did not provide refuges of protection, most all of My faithful would be exterminated in the death camps. Some will be martyred at this time of tribulation as the evil ones will be trying to eliminate millions by pandemic viruses, terrorism, and a manipulated famine.



At My refuges you will be protected by an angel, healed of any viruses, fed food and water, and sheltered. Once the continental unions are formed, they will be joined together under the Antichrists reign. This will be an evil that you have yet to see, but it will be brief when I will come and defeat all evil, and bring about My Era of Peace.



Tuesday, December 30, 2008



Jesus said: My people, I am showing you one kind of refuge that was built to hide people. In the vision you saw this all wood enclosure built into the ground. During the tribulation time, the evil ones will be looking to find you, but My angels will make you invisible to them. Just as the Jews hid from the German Secret Service, so you also will live in hiding for several years.



I will provide food, water, shelter, and even daily Holy Communion so you can be nourished both physically and spiritually. This tribulation will be a test of an evil time that will seem like a purgatory on earth.



So do not complain about your accommodations or your food, because this will be a test of your faith. Those, who endure this trial, will receive their reward in My Era of Peace, and later in heaven.



Prayer Group:



Jesus said: My people, this conflict between Israel and Hamas will never find peace because each side wants to destroy the other. All calls for a truce are rarely kept by either side. It is right to pray for peace and an end to war, but it will take My intervention in order to bring true peace. Continue praying for all wars to cease, especially in Iraq and Afghanistan.



Jesus said: My people, you have seen how speculation can drive gasoline prices to double their original value. Whenever there is a war or a threat against these supplies of fuel, there is a spike in prices.



Now when demand is down in a recession, prices are very low. Now is a good time to pray for all families who are enduring difficult times. Lower prices of gasoline are sparing some people what they have to pay to go to work.



Jesus said: My people, many banks and others have been getting bailout money from the government to survive, but those in foreclosure are getting very little help and no money.



Some may be able to refinance, but others are losing their homes because of lost jobs, or a cut in pay. Pray for those in foreclosures that they may find ways to stay in their homes, or find some shelter that is affordable.



Jesus said: My people, I lived among the common people, and I understand poverty and a rustic lifestyle. I am seeing how many families have had to cut back their budgets in order to make ends meet. In hard times you start appreciating what little you have, which may be more than others.



Those, who are better off, can afford to give donations to the poor and the hungry. Reach out to help those in need and you will receive a great treasure in heaven. Have compassion on those that you could help, and you will see how love drives you to ease someones need or pain.



Jesus said: My people, there are some people who are attracted to make quick money in gambling, lotto, and at horse tracks. These people spend much of their time and money searching for a jackpot payoff to make themselves rich. Having a lot of money can be a hindrance to getting to heaven because money can become like a god or a security blanket to some.



This life’s possessions will not give you happiness, nor gain you heaven. Better to accept your station in life and strive for holiness and heaven because everything here is passing away.



Jesus said: My people, I told you last year that this year would be a year like no other. You are seeing this same line in your headlines. Many have lost much in the stock market and in the value of their homes. A recession has brought lost jobs to many as well. Natural disasters in fires, tornadoes, hurricanes, and earthquakes have caused much damage and loss of life.



When you turn away from following Me in faith, you will find hard times as a punishment for your sins. This coming year will continue the hard times, and it will give the one world people an opportunity for a takeover of your country. Be watchful of your government leaders in running up large deficits that could bankrupt your country.



Also be watchful of those who want to force microchips in the body on you for health or any security reasons. When you see mandatory chips in the body or martial law, you know it is time to go to My refuges for protection.





Jesus said: My people, I know of the coming evil of the Antichrist, and I know how important it is to provide protection for My people at the refuges. I have told you that I will never test you beyond your endurance, and you need to trust in Me for all of your needs.



You know that I will be victorious in the end and that I will be providing for your protection and your needs. Rejoice as this tribulation is coming because you know that My victory is near.



Wednesday, December 31, 2008



Jesus said: My people, I am showing you this vision of Me on My throne in heaven because some people need to know how My Presence is everywhere, but most importantly in heaven. All Three of Us in the Blessed Trinity are controlling all the stars and planets in the physical universe as well as the spiritual world.



Without Our Will to keep you in existence, you would cease to exist. It is by the power of the Holy Spirit that you have life, and that is why you are called temples of the Holy Spirit. I am present among you, and My angels watch over you. I am sacramentally Present to you at all times in My Blessed Sacrament in all of your tabernacles.



Your understanding of My Presence and control of creation is very little, but know that everything that occurs is permitted by My Will, and nothing happens without that permission. Each of you have free will to choose as you wish, but every one of your actions has consequences, especially in sin. I am your Creator and I love all of My creatures, even those who do not return My love.



This is why I am the only One worthy of your worship and obedience. Those, who refuse to accept Me and follow My laws, are choosing the road to hell, but those, who obey and love Me, are destined for heaven.



www.johnleary.com



PRAYER TO JESUS FOR HELP



Help me, O Lord, that my hands may be merciful and filled with good deeds, so that I may do only good to my neighbors and take upon myself the more difficult and toilsome tasks.





Help me, that my feet may be merciful, so that I may hurry to assist my neighbor, overcoming my own fatigue and weariness. My true rest is in the service of my neighbor.






Help me, O Lord, that my heart may be merciful so that I myself may feel all the sufferings of my neighbor. I will refuse my heart to no one. I will be sincere even with those who, I know, will abuse my kindness. And I will lock myself up in the most merciful Heart of Jesus. I will bear my own suffering in silence. May Your mercy, O Lord, rest upon me.






You Yourself command me to exercise the three degrees of mercy. The first: the act of mercy, of whatever kind. The second: the word of mercy-if I cannot carry out a work of mercy, I will assist by my words. The third: prayer-if I cannot show mercy by deeds or words, I can always do so by prayer. My prayer reaches out even there where I cannot reach out physically. O my Jesus, transform me into Yourself, for you can do all things. (163b)



From St. Faustina,



Prayer to bless your home!


FROM: "The Precious Blood" and "Mother"
by The Monastery, Precious Blood, Edmonton, Alberta


O Holy Virgin Mary, conceived without sin, I choose thee this day, to be
the Lady and Mistress of our home, and I pray thee, in the name of the Most
Precious Blood of Jesus, thy Divine Son, and of thy Immaculate Conception, to
preserve it from fire and lightning, from tempests and thieves, from cholera,
influenza, diphtheria, malaria, and all other contagious and pestilential
diseases.



Bless and protect every member of our family, preserve us from sin, from
sudden and unprovided death, and from all other evils and accidents, in the name
and through the Lord, may everything we do begin with Your inspiration and continue with Your help, so that all our prayers and works may begin in You and by You be
happily ended. We ask this through Christ our Lord. Amen



SHORT POWERFUL PRAYER THROUGH ST. JOSEPH



"Glorious St. Joseph, tenderhearted father, faithful
guardian of Jesus, chaste spouse of the Mother of
God, I ask you to join me in praising God the Father
through His Divine Son who died on the cross and
rose again to give us sinners new life. Through the
Holy Name of Jesus, pray with me that we may obtain
from the eternal Father the favor we ask. (here
state your intention)."



Say this prayer for nine consecutive days.


Fear not! God is your shelter (the 23rd Psalm and the Lord’s Prayer. God never fails. Don’t fail him. Call on Jesus. Jesus on the mainline, tell him what you want!



http://www.live365.com/stations/283424


BLACK CATHOLIC GOSPEL RADIO (Afrocentric Rosary, Stations of Cross, Chaplet of Divine Mercy)





AFROCENTRIC CHAPLET OF DIVINE MERCY DEVOTION



http://www.angelfire.com/realm/blackcatholics/blog/ChapletofDivineMercy.mp3



http://www.angelfire.com/realm/blackcatholics/blog/ChapletPtII.wma



http://www.angelfire.com/realm/blackcatholics/streamaudio/Chaplet_Pt_lII.wma



FRIDAY-AFROCENTRIC SORROWFUL MYSTERIES OF ROSARY , AND STATIONS OF THE CROSS



Part I



http://www.angelfire.com/realm/blackcatholics/blog/11_AfrocentricSorrowfulMysteries--TheCrossScourge_Artis.mp3



Part II



http://www.angelfire.com/realm/blackcatholics/blog/12_AfrocentricSorrowfulMysteries-CrownofThorns-Carrying.mp3



Part IIII



http://www.angelfire.com/realm/blackcatholics/blog/13_StationsoftheCrossI-VII_Artist_Album.mp3



STATIONS OF THE CROSS



Part I



http://www.angelfire.com/realm/blackcatholics/blog/13_StationsoftheCrossI-VII_Artist_Album.mp3"



Part II



http://www.angelfire.com/realm/blackcatholics/blog/14_StationsoftheCrossVIII-End_Artist_Album.mp3"





For further information:



BLACK CHRISTIANITY’S AFRICAN BEGINNINGS



http://www.angelfire.com/realm/blackcatholics/



BLACK CATHOLICS BLOG



http://blackcatholicsprophecymeditations.blogspot.com



Black, African Saints



www.angelfire.com/realm/blackcatholics/BlackSaintsMysticHoly.html



Black and African Catholics Prophecy Meditations



www.angelfire.com/realm/blackcatholics/recentmeditations.html



http://www.angelfire.com/realm/blackcatholics/blog/



Black African Catholics Coptic, Latin rite, Orthodox Prophecies Meditations



http://www.angelfire.com/realm/blackcatholics/blog/



Black Saints Videos Part I



LINKS





YouTube, Yahoo, MySpace, Google, DailyMotion, Blip.tv, Veoh, Stupid Videos, Sclipo, Viddler and Howcast



Part II



http://www.youtube.com/watchv=jMnYwZEfBg4



LINKS



YouTube, Yahoo, MySpace, Google, Revver, DailyMotion, Blip.tv, Veoh, Stupid Videos, Sclipo, Viddler and Howcast



Attorney James Wesly Smith is a writer/producer of more than 30 audio visual film projects on the Black Genesis of Christianity, with an emphasis on the Early African Liturgical Churches. His 30 year effort resulted in the reference tome, Black Saints, Mystics, Holy Folk, (Ancient African Liturgical Church) Volume I, and II, detailing Black involvement in the Church from before 1 A.D. (See Out of Africa I called my Son, Hosea 11:1, Matthew 2:13-15). Smith may be reached at stbernice@yahoo.com

No comments: