Sunday, August 10, 2008

BLACK CATHOLICS, AFRICAN DIASPORA CHRISTIAN PROPHECY MEDITATIONS





BLACK CATHOLICS, AFRICAN DIASPORA CHRISTIAN PROPHECY MEDITATIONS


Black, African Spirituality,Black Catholics, Black Saints, Coptic, Latin, Orthodox Rites,(including those of the Latin, Coptic and Orthodox Rites, & OCEANIA, CARIBBEAN, PACIFIC ISLANDS, MELANESIA, MICRONESIA, POLYNESIA, NEW GUINEA, MARSHALL & SOLOMON ISLANDS AND ALL THE DIASPORA)




Black, African Spirituality, Black Saints, Coptic, Latin, Orthodox Rites



Black Christ


Black Saints of the day—From the Black Saints reference book by James Wesly Smith, 456 pages, paperback, 1000 lines of Black and African Saints in the Latin Rite, Coptic, and Orthodox branches of the Mystical Body of Christ (all Christianity combined) to year 599 A.D. Order from BarnesandNobles.com, Ingram Book Group internationally, Amazon, wherever online books are sold, or quickly from www.booklocker.com/books/3088.html




BLACK SAINT OF THE DAY


THE BLACK SAINTS CALLED JOHN

John, I am a saint of Kemet. Acha the Confessor was my brother. (1 Nov. (Acha’s feast).




John the Short of Kemet, November 9, (Probably the same as John the Short, of Kemet (Egypt) November 11).




John the Hermit of Kemet, June 12




John of Kemet, Hermit, Dec. 2




John with Theodota, Theoctista, and Eudoxia, Virgin martyrs, and Cyrus comforted us before and while our executions, martyred with Athanasia, 31 Jan




John with Theoctistus, martyred at Saint Saba, 20 March.




John of Shutp (Setes), father of Theodore, martyr and the “leader of an army.” 8 June.




John of Syracuse martyred in Africa. Sept. 23




John, son of Cleopatra in Kemet (307 A.D.), martyr, 19 Oct. (Probably the same as John with His Mother Cleopatra in Egypt, November 9).




John the Anchorite, of Kemet March 29




John the Clairvoyant, anchorite of Egypt (9th Century A.D.), St. 27 - March




John the Confessor of Kemet, beheaded in Palestine, and 40 Martyrs (310 A.D.), martyr, 20 Sept.




John the Dwarf. The sunrise of my life came around 339 A.D. I was born in the lower part of Kemet, and was called John Kolobos (Kolubas), being small of stature.




I followed the friends of God, Poemen, and Ammoes (Amoes). The grace of God changed my irascible and cranky temperament into one of humility.




Being one who was solitary, (alone) I taught others that perfection comes from being always vigilant in our living quarters (cell). My residence was hewn in an underground cave.
God bade me to become ordained to the priesthood. In or about 405 A.D. Berbers raided the Sketis, and I retired across the Nile River to the Suez area. In St Antony’s mountain, I died.
John the Merciful, Patriarch of Alexandria November 24




John(called Barsanuphius)of Nitria in Kemet, Feb. 28 in non leap years. 29 Feb.




John, metropolitan of Thebes, the new merciful one, martyr, 29 April




John, Ethnus, Acrates, James, and Abraham. We are martyrs in Ethiopia Abyssinia. 3 Aug.




John and Abraham. We are martyrs of Gamnudi in lower Kemet withSt. James of Manug, at Farama, authorities beheaded us. 11 Aug.




John, Presbyter (Elder) at Tiberiopolis (361, 362 A.D.), martyr, 28 Nov.


Black Saint Videos

Part I
http://www.youtube.com/v/sUnU4xR5D9E
Part II
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMnYwZEfBg4




Black Saints Videos




http://www.angelfire.com/realm/blackcatholics/BlackSaintsVideos.html
Black Saints Videos






SRC="http://www.angelfire.com/realm/blackcatholics/images/divinemercypic3.jpg" WIDTH=100 HEIGHT=133 BORDER=1 ALT="Divine MercyBlack Christ">


Afrocentric Rosary Mysteries by St. Brigid Traditional Choir (Los Angeles). Afrocentric Chaplets Divine Mercy moderated by James Wesly Smith,




Daily Afrocentric Chaplet Divine Mercy PT I

Daily Afrocentric Chaplet Divine Mercy PT II

 


Daily Afrocentric Chaplet Divine Mercy PT II

 


Daily Afrocentric Chaplet Divine Mercy PTlII

 





SUNDAY-AFROCENTRIC GLORIOUS MYSTERIES OF ROSARY by St. Brigid Traditional Choir (Los Angeles)


Afrocentric Glorious Mysteries






Pray the Joyful mysteries on Monday and Saturday, the Luminous on Thursday, the Sorrowful on Tuesday and Friday, and the Glorious on Wednesday and Sunday (with this exception: Sundays of Christmas season - The Joyful; Sundays of Lent - Sorrowful)


See http://www.rosary-center.org/howto.htm









TODAY’S PROPHECY MEDITATIONS





Test! Discern The Spirit!




Fair use, educational and religious purposes, 17 U.S.C. for those in the Africa Diasora who would otherwise not be exposed to such.




FATHER MELVIN DOUCETTE




"I love the person with a sincere heart"




Sunday, August 10, 2008
Dear Friends,
Jesus said, "Well did Isaiah prophesy about you when he said, 'This people honors me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me; in vain do they worship me, teaching as doctrines human precepts.'" Matthew 15: 7 - 9




It was cloudy yesterday but the sun did shine at times. We did not have any rain the whole day. It seems we will have the same weather today. Yesterday the temperature was around 20 degrees Celsius.
I celebrated Holy Mass yesterday morning at 9:30 a.m. and a good group attended.



There was a couple all the way from Maine, USA. This morning I will celebrate Holy Mass at the Assumption Church in Miminegash at 9:00 a.m. In the afternoon I will be at the Grotto of Our Blessed Mother in Seacow Pond near North Cape to celebrate Holy Mass with the Shea family. Every year in August Holy Mass is celebrated at this place and a large number of people attend.




I quote again from the messages of Jesus addressed to Joseph. Jesus spoke to him saying, "I love the person with a sincere heart that only believes the truth and expresses his or her deep faith in prayer and in loving everyone. Some honour Me with a selfish motive just to show off but their heart is far from Me. They are more interested in the things of this world than the things of God. Others make out that they are worshiping Me but they simply care about themselves.



They do not teach My doctrine, which I brought you when I came into the world. They only teach human doctrines, which are only based on what they see. Most of what they teach is false. One false doctrine that is taught is that freedom means to do whatever you wish. True freedom means that you are free to do what is right and to follow the truth.




Look My dear friends at how I acted when I was in the world. I truly honoured My Father and followed His will in all things. I followed Him completely right to My death on the cross. I never committed a sin during My whole life in the world. I call you all to honour the Father as I did. I also worshipped Him in prayer spending whole nights in prayer as I did on the mountain.



I loved to take time every day to be with Him. Your greatest act as a creature of God is to worship the Father with all your heart. You owe the Father thanks for everything because He gave you everything you have. Come and thank Him for all He does for you.




There are many, though, that instead of worshipping the Father, insult Him and commit all kinds of sins against Him. You, who love the Father, make reparation for all these horrible sins committed against Him every day.



Go to adoration and pray the rosary to repair the damage that these people have done. Show Your Heavenly Father that you love Him with all your heart and even if you should fall, you will ask pardon for all your sins and never stop worshipping Him and loving Him."




Father Melvin




FATHER MELVIN DOUCETTE




"Behold your Mother"




Saturday, August 9, 2008






Dear Friends,
"Standing by the cross of Jesus were his mother and his mother's sister, Mary the wife of Clopas, and Mary of Magdala. When Jesus saw his mother and the disciple there whom he loved, he said to his mother, 'Woman, behold, your son.' Then he said to the disciple 'Behold, your mother.' And from that hour the disciple took her into his home." John 19: 25 - 27




I quote again today from the messages of Joseph that Our Lord gave him. Jesus spoke to him and said, "My Mother Mary was present as I carried My cross to Calvary and She stood near the cross as I suffered and died on it in great pain. Her pain as She stood there was also very severe. Indeed a sword pierced Her heart as Simeon had foretold.



She suffered together with Me for the salvation of you all.
I spoke to My Mother and John, My Apostle, who was with Her. Before My death on the cross, I addressed My Mother in these words, 'Woman, behold, your son' and I spoke to John saying, 'Behold, your mother.'



These words to John, I address to all of you so that you will look upon My Blessed Mother as your Mother. As I gave Her to John, I gave Her to you and every person who believes in Me. You have a Mother in heaven who loves you and prays for you.




My friends, accept your Mother and have a great devotion to Her. Her great role is to bring you all to Me, your Saviour. She wants that you all be saved and come to heaven to live with Her forever. She has appeared all over the world to call all the people to Me.



She calls you to pray the rosary every day with great devotion and She often appears with the rosary in Her hands. She is a very devoted Mother who cares for all Her children. If you love Me, Your Redeemer, you will love My Mother too for We are never separated. All the graces you receive flow through Her hands to you. Where My Mother is honoured, I am honoured too and this brings Me great joy."




Father Melvin




MEDJUGORGE MESSAGES




Fr. Denis O'Brien, MM, on the Catholic Church in America: "Dissidents used to have the decency to leave. Today, it would seem that they are living high on our cowardly silence."



"All the saints of history . . . have been distinguished for the love of Our
Lord in the Eucharist and for Mary . . . . So there is no canonized saint to
whom I cannot cry out with confidence to obtain for me a great love for Mary
so that I may borrow her Immaculate Heart to come closer to the Sacred Heart of
Our Lord in the Eucharist" (John Haffert).



Mother Teresa -


The fruit of Silence is Prayer.


The fruit of Prayer is Faith.


The fruit of Faith is Love.


The fruit of Love is Service.


The fruit of Service is Peace.




Meditations by Padre Pio - Accept all the suffering and incomprehension that comes from Above. In this way you will perfect and sanctify yourself. (FSP,119)



Archbishop Fulton Sheen -
Which direction has America taken? You be the judge!
"The latent power of blood and sweat and tears in our American youth will be captured within the next generation by one of the other forces: either by some political crackpot who will turn that desire for sacrifice into something like Nazism, Fascism, or Communism, or by our leaders, political, educational and moral who will first show self-discipline and moral courage in their own lives and thus give an example to others."





St. Faustina's diary http://www.marian. org/directory_ flash.html -
September 29. The Feast of St. Michael the Archangel. I have become interiorly united with God. His presence penetrates me to my very depths and fills me with peace, joy, and amazement. After such moments of prayer, I am filled with strength and an extraordinary courage to suffer and struggle. Nothing terrifies me, even if the whole world should turn against me.


All adversities touch only the surface, but they have no entry to the depths, because God, Who strengthens me, Who fills me, dwells there. All the snares of the enemy are crushed at His footstool. During these moments of union, God sustains me with His might. His might passes on to me and makes me capable of loving Him.


A soul never reaches this state by its own efforts. At the beginning of this interior grace, I was filled with fright, and I started to give in to it; but very quickly, the Lord let me know how much this displeases Him. But it is also He, Himself, who set my fears at rest. (480)



O my God, I am conscious of my mission in the Holy Church. It is my constant endeavor to plead for mercy for the world. I unite myself closely with Jesus and stand before Him as an atoning sacrifice on behalf of the world. God will refuse me nothing when I entreat Him with the voice of His Son.


My sacrifice is nothing in itself, but when I join it to the sacrifice of Jesus Christ, it becomes all-powerful and has the power to appease divine wrath. God loves us in His Son; the painful Passion of the Son of God constantly turns aside the wrath of God. (482)



MEDJUGORJE DAY BY DAY



These thoughts for a day are taken from a daily meditation book based on the Messages of Our Lady of Medjugorje by Father Richard J. Beyer, Ave Maria Press.



AUGUST 11 - ST. CLARE OF ASSISI



The following was given to Vicka one day when she was away from Medjugorje:
I bless you with the benediction of a Mother. Pray everyday and confide yourselves to my son, Jesus. In this way you will understand what God asks of each of you. (Special Message March 21, 1987).
St. Clare discovered in prayer the will of God for her, and this enabled her not only to live a holy life, but one marked by miracles as well From John's gospel:



Very truly, I tell you, the one who believes in me will also do the works that I do and, in fact, will do greater works than these, because I am going to the Father. I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If in my name you ask me for anything, I will do it (Jn 14:12-14).
Reflection:



Next to St. Francis of Assisi, St. Clare (1193-1253) was most responsible for the growth and spread of the Franciscan ideal which changed the face of the church in the 13th century.



Born in Assisi of wealthy parents, Clare heard a sermon by St. Francis when she was a teenager. It affected her to such a degree that she left home to join him and his followers, and to live the life of gospel poverty.


Francis gave her the veil when she was 19 years old, and she was shortly joined by her two sisters and, later, her mother. Living at the convent at the church of San Damiano, Francis charged her under obedience to accept the office of abbess, which she then held for nearly 45 years until her death.



Clare's understanding of poverty, embodied in the Rule of Poor Clare Nuns, was designed to bring the individual into intimate union with Christ and away form all earthy attachments. She founded monasteries for her nuns in Italy, France, Germany and Hungary, and was credited with many miracles though out her life, notably the saving of her convent and the town of Assisi from the Saracen invaders.



St. Clare endured an illness for 30 years that confined her to the convent, yet she was known to be a spirited, energetic leader, always loving and kind toward her sisters. She was motivated always by her love of the gospel ideal of simplicity after the example of Christ. She died in 1253 and was canonized just two years later.



Application:



"Pray every day, "the Virgin says, "In this way you will understand what God asks of each of you. "Today, simply pray for this knowledge of God's will, as St. Clare did throughout her life.



MESSAGES FROM EMMITSBURG



From http://www.centeroftheimmaculateheart.org/messages/



Public Message
Our Lady of Emmitsburg



To the World
through Gianna Sullivan
June 1, 2008



My dear little children, praised be Jesus!



Little ones, thank you for coming to pray. Know how much God loves you. He has given you tremendous gifts.



Children, for the last 20 years I have oftentimes spoken of “change.” I have told you that there is no time for fear; there is only time for change. You must know by now that I have recently spoken of an arising of “two suns.” When you see the two suns on the horizon, you must know that this is a time of change, a time of this new beginning about which I have spoken to you before.


After you see the two suns, there is only a short time before you will see a tremendous change in weather. After this, as you know, there are more changes to come.



Children, God did not create only the Earth. God is the Creator of the cosmos, with its many galaxies, many orbits, different stars and different planets. God is the Creator! There are other planets like earth, far beyond your understanding.



I can tell you this: Even your governments and the Church authorities already have knowledge of the stars aligning and its implications upon you. You must not fear but must be prepared, primarily spiritually.



After awhile, you will see a time when there is another body in orbit around your solar system, coming between Earth and the Sun and leading to tremendous devastation. Approximately 60-70% of the world’s population, as you know it, will cease. Of those who survive, 60% of them could die of disease and starvation.



Prayer is the answer! Prayer can mitigate much of anything to come. Love and unity must be at the forefront, not survival of the fittest. But I can assure you that secretly those in governmental positions around the world and Church authorities all know.


As your Mother and with you as children of God, it is my duty to forewarn you and to draw you to my Son for protection.
Look not too far before you will see two suns. Make my words known to all people: Life is important because God loves you. Those who are in control of the financial world think differently. But I your Mother know what true Life is!



So prepare, spiritually prepare. You will always be with my Son if you trust. God has a special plan, a new beginning! Look to Him; and do not fear, but love with all your heart.



I look to you, and I answer your prayers. Even if you are a sinner, and even if you were wrong, I come for your intercession. Now you must remove your “self” from your desires and look to help all people.



Peace to you (fading whisper).
Public Message



Our Lady of Emmitsburg
To the World
through Gianna Sullivan
May 11, 2008
Pentecost Sunday & Mother’s Day



Little children, praised be Jesus!



Little ones, what a great gift today, to be with you, all my children! How I love you! How desirable you are to God! What blessings you give in glory and in honor to the Holy Trinity! What a great and blessed feast day!



The greatest gift to receive from my Son is the gift of the Holy Spirit! Do you not see? He is with you now, at all times, forever, without end. How wonderful, how glorious, how blessed are you, and welcomed to know, to love, to breathe and to live life in God!



You do not realize the great gift of life. How precious it truly is! Enjoy life to its fullest. Be kind, be merciful and be joyful. Help those who are less fortunate. Give of yourself, and receive more.



If all the mothers and fathers of the world understood the Truth, the reality of this gift of the Holy Spirit, all would be elated and share it with the conviction of “How awesome God is!” in His Being, in His Spirit, in His holiness, and in your role as mother and as father. There can be no life with one and not the other. The family, how precious, how glorious!



Rejoice, children, for this day I come bearing good news and tidings of joy for you. I desire to envelop you and wrap you within my mantle. Thank you for praying. Know that this day, a most blessed day created by God, you are a pillar of Light, and that I present all your petitions, whether you be young or old. Thank you.



Never have fear of life or sorrow or pain, but have a holy fear of God that you would not give all of yourself to Him in response to His desire. The Spirit and the virtues are all upon you. Cultivate them; and use them most wisely with prudence, with joy, with vision and with childlike filial dependence.



Peace. I love you.
Public Message



Our Lady of Emmitsburg
To the World
through Gianna Sullivan
April 6, 2008



Little children, praised be Jesus!



Alleluia! He is your risen Savior! As a human body will die, He lives and will never die. His suffering was for your redemption, so that death from all evil would never take hold of you and so that you would have the opportunity to live with Him forever. What love surpasses His Love?



Throughout my life I was His most faithful disciple. I surrendered everything unto Him to follow Him wherever He went, no matter how painful, no matter how sorrowful. This is why I say: “Do whatever He tells you!” (John 2:5)



As your Mother, I love you. I am with you, taking your petitions to my most Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart. My Son is a unifying source of all love. Trust Him. Never be afraid, because He is with you; and His Death was just for that—that you would be free to live in Him forever.



Rejoice, and be glad!
I take all of your petitions, and I thank God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit for allowing me to distribute graces and healing to all of you.



Follow Him! Follow Him! Follow Him and only Him! Do whatever He tells you to do. Peace.
Public Message



Our Lady of Emmitsburg
To the World
through Gianna Sullivan
February 24, 2008



Little children, praised be Jesus!



Let it be known that the greatest gift you can give to God the Father is to love my Son with all your heart. He loves you. He draws you to Himself; and He desires you to be filled, to be consumed and to be inebriated by His Love. He wants you to be all of Him.



Little ones, you have been given a great gift of faith. It is so important, especially now, to live your faith and to trust Jesus with all your heart---not just in words, but in reality. Do you really believe and trust Him in all the circumstances in your life? When things go well you seem happy; but at the least breakdown, you crash, panic and scream for help.



You have within you the Holy Spirit! Trust Him. Surrender daily in every circumstance. Know God’s Hand is upon you; and if you are consumed by His Love, you would only experience the depth and breadth of Peace.



Even in the midst of trials, you can be free, filled with joy, and at peace. This is the greatest gift of your mercy and love that you can give to my Son during this Lenten Season. Trust, and live the gift of your faith. It is not in signs; it is not in visions; it is living in His Truth.



I bless you. I take all your petitions to my most Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart, and I lay them at the Foot of my Son’s Cross.



Be children of light and love. Anything is possible with God!



Do you believe?



Public Message



Our Lady of Emmitsburg
To the World
through Gianna Sullivan
February 3, 2008



Little children, praised be Jesus!



Little ones, your salvation involves cooperation on your part. It is so necessary for you to be humble and kind. My Son gave His Life, and He is your salvation. However, He also invites you to live in Him, and to be Him. To be Him, you must be humble. You cannot be filled with pride, all-knowing and righteous; for that was the way of the Pharisees. They believed they knew the truth, but they did not believe in the Truth.



On your walk with my Son, there are many gifts to behold, many graces I am allowed to dispense. You must be Jesus; and to be Jesus, you must receive His graces with humility and kindness and with love.



You are entering a season (Lent), one that can change your life forever. Do not wait till it is too late to change. You should be preparing now, so that at the end of the season you do not say, “Well, there’s another year.”


The time is now to give of yourself, to heal relationships, to be more loving, to seek what is the Truth in my Son, and to be a light of joy, mercy and love. This takes preparation. You cannot live as if another day is there at your beckoning call. You must live today as if it were your last, and its beginning--a new life.



Ponder my words; and know how much I love you, and how grateful I am for your willingness to listen and to hear words from Heaven. I thank God above for allowing me to be here with you.



Many have desired to receive what you have received, to hear what you have heard, and to see what you have seen. Now for what has been given to you, much more is expected of you. Do not allow another day to go by without you working and cooperating to change interiorly and without you following God’s Divine Will.



Peace to you, for that is what God desires, peace! You can make the change, and this world can be different. Prevent evil from allowing you to think “bad” of others or to judge others. Look at the weakness of all humanity, and desire to be like my Son.



I bless you and take all of your petitions to my most Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart, which shields the blows of the sword that are given to you. I absorb them, and I am here to comfort you. Thank you for your response to my call.
Public Message



Our Lady of Emmitsburg
To the World
through Gianna Sullivan
February 3, 2008



Little children, praised be Jesus!



Little ones, your salvation involves cooperation on your part. It is so necessary for you to be humble and kind. My Son gave His Life, and He is your salvation. However, He also invites you to live in Him, and to be Him. To be Him, you must be humble. You cannot be filled with pride, all-knowing and righteous; for that was the way of the Pharisees. They believed they knew the truth, but they did not believe in the Truth.



On your walk with my Son, there are many gifts to behold, many graces I am allowed to dispense. You must be Jesus; and to be Jesus, you must receive His graces with humility and kindness and with love.



You are entering a season (Lent), one that can change your life forever. Do not wait till it is too late to change. You should be preparing now, so that at the end of the season you do not say, “Well, there’s another year.” The time is now to give of yourself, to heal relationships, to be more loving, to seek what is the Truth in my Son, and to be a light of joy, mercy and love. This takes preparation. You cannot live as if another day is there at your beckoning call. You must live today as if it were your last, and its beginning--a new life.



Ponder my words; and know how much I love you, and how grateful I am for your willingness to listen and to hear words from Heaven. I thank God above for allowing me to be here with you.



Many have desired to receive what you have received, to hear what you have heard, and to see what you have seen. Now for what has been given to you, much more is expected of you. Do not allow another day to go by without you working and cooperating to change interiorly and without you following God’s Divine Will.



Peace to you, for that is what God desires, peace! You can make the change, and this world can be different. Prevent evil from allowing you to think “bad” of others or to judge others. Look at the weakness of all humanity, and desire to be like my Son.



I bless you and take all of your petitions to my most Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart, which shields the blows of the sword that are given to you. I absorb them, and I am here to comfort you. Thank you for your response to my call.



Public Message



Our Lady of Emmitsburg
To the World
through Gianna Sullivan
Given on January 19, 2008
For release on January 31, 2008
The Feast of St. Don Bosco



Little children, praised be Jesus!



Little ones, I do not think that your country realizes the seriousness of the world's condition and the effects it will have on humanity worldwide. Those, who say they are Christian and love Jesus and who are prayerful and spiritual, and yet disconnect themselves via politics and other spiritual elements from moral values, are in most serious danger!



There are people on other continents who are willing to die for what they believe in truth, and they do; and yet, this country allows people to die from lack of food, shelter and healthcare, and from the kind of death caused by lack of respect and lack of dignity, killing the hearts and the vibrancy of life through slander, malice, gossip and selfishness.



I am here to help you, not to be shunned by you. My Son came to help those who need to be helped. How convenient it is for the righteous to disassociate themselves from the sinner, and yet say they are obedient and that they live their faith. Is that not sacrilegious and heretical? Would it not be better to raise your eyes and minds to God for mercy for your sins, pleading for healing and change?



If you think any war in this world has been devastating up to this point, you have not witnessed what will come without change. You can dismiss only so much; however, you had best be prepared to answer for what you yourself have done.



I love you, and I am here to help you, not to be shunned by you! When you or your family members are suffering in the place other than Heaven, crying out, "Lord, Lord, let me come from the dead to tell them the Truth," would not God the Father say:
"They had Abraham and the prophets. If they did not listen to them and your prophets now, they will not even believe those who come back from the dead."



What will it take for you to realize your visitation is here at hand and the many gifts God wants to give to you to protect you, to keep you safe, and to draw you to His Truth? Those who have suffered will be the ones who will heal the many who have persecuted.



I love you. I wish you well. I ask you to pray for Hope and to remember this: God will never leave you, for He cannot leave Himself (fading whisper).
Public Message



Our Lady of Emmitsburg
To the World
through Gianna Sullivan
January 6, 2008
The Feast of the Epiphany of Our Lord



My dear little children, praised be Jesus!



Little ones, I am your Mother Mary, here with you at the Center of my Immaculate Heart.



O' little children, always tuck in your heart the scene and splendor of the Nativity. Protect it, for the world received the Incarnate Word. Never let the flame in your heart go out, for this Child was One Who came for the world! Through His Life and through His Cross which led to His execution, He came for you. Never allow anything or any person to extinguish the Light of the Nativity in your heart.



Shepherds came in awe of the brilliance of that Light. Those who were poor came to receive His Light, and Kings came bearing gifts and received His Light. How beautiful there within you are the Word of God and the brilliance of His Light!



You need not be afraid--ever! You need not worry--ever! I am your Mother Mary. I am Immaculate, completely selfless and emptied, so that I can be all of my Son. I am in your midst. I shadow you, selfless and emptied, so that I can receive your hearts; and then my Son will receive your hearts. There we all are One, unified in the Most Blessed Trinity's Divine Will.



I love you; and I thank you for praying, for serving, and for being thoughtful and kind. Peace. Peace to you in your walk of humility.



Public Message



Our Lady of Emmitsburg
To the World
through Gianna Sullivan
December 2, 2007



Little children, praised be Jesus!



Little ones, you are all so precious in the Eyes of God! God loves you. He cares for you. God is with you. I am with you.



Do not be concerned whether there are people around you who support you in your belief, or not. The authorities of the Church are overwhelmed. In today's world there is tremendous fear.



You must be the Light of Jesus; and to validate anything, you, in belonging to Mother Church, must live and breathe the Truth. Your actions, your love, your speech and your prayers all witness to the Truth. Never fear, but know that an explosion of Light is coming---one where all the world will not only know the Truth, but must live it!



How blessed you are for living your faith! How pleased I am to be here in this visitation! As Elizabeth was visited, I visit you. As this Visitation is at hand, know also that the graces bestowed upon you and all of humanity are here to be received.



Holy, Holy, Holy is God; and holy His children who come to Him bearing gifts and receiving Life! Peace to you in this precious moment! Peace and good will for all humanity.



I bless you in the Most Glorious Name of God the Father, God the Son & God the Holy Spirit, Whose breath fills you with wisdom, knowledge, humility, patience, perseverance, meekness and fortitude. You are who you are because God is your Almighty.



He is!




AFROCENTRIC CHAPLET OF DIVINE MERCY DEVOTION



http://www.angelfire.com/realm/blackcatholics/blog/ChapletofDivineMercy.mp3



http://www.angelfire.com/realm/blackcatholics/blog/ChapletPtII.wma



http://www.angelfire.com/realm/blackcatholics/streamaudio/Chaplet_Pt_lII.wma



FRIDAY-AFROCENTRIC SORROWFUL MYSTERIES OF ROSARY , AND STATIONS OF THE CROSS



Part I



http://www.angelfire.com/realm/blackcatholics/blog/11_AfrocentricSorrowfulMysteries--TheCrossScourge_Artis.mp3



Part II



http://www.angelfire.com/realm/blackcatholics/blog/12_AfrocentricSorrowfulMysteries-CrownofThorns-Carrying.mp3



Part IIII



http://www.angelfire.com/realm/blackcatholics/blog/13_StationsoftheCrossI-VII_Artist_Album.mp3



STATIONS OF THE CROSS



Part I




http://www.angelfire.com/realm/blackcatholics/blog/13_StationsoftheCrossI-VII_Artist_Album.mp3"



Part II




http://www.angelfire.com/realm/blackcatholics/blog/14_StationsoftheCrossVIII-End_Artist_Album.mp3"





St. Brigid Traditional Choir (Los Angeles)





Pray the Joyful mysteries on Monday and Saturday, the Luminous on Thursday, the Sorrowful on Tuesday and Friday, and the Glorious on Wednesday and Sunday (with this exception: Sundays of Christmas season - The Joyful; Sundays of Lent - Sorrowful)





See http://www.rosary-center.org/howto.htm




http://www.live365.com/stations/283424



BLACK CATHOLIC GOSPEL RADIO (Afrocentric Rosary, Stations of Cross, Chaplet of Divine Mercy)







For further information:



BLACK CHRISTIANITY’S AFRICAN BEGINNINGS




http://www.angelfire.com/realm/blackcatholics/





BLACK CATHOLICS BLOG



http://blackcatholicsprophecymeditations.blogspot.com




Black, African Saints



www.angelfire.com/realm/blackcatholics/BlackSaintsMysticHoly.html



Black and African Catholics Prophecy Meditations



www.angelfire.com/realm/blackcatholics.recentmeditations.html



http://www.angelfire.com/realm/blackcatholics/blog/



Black African Catholics Coptic, Latin rite, Orthodox Prophecies Meditations



http://www.angelfire.com/realm/blackcatholics/blog/



Black Saints Videos Part I



LINKS





YouTube, Yahoo, MySpace, Google, DailyMotion, Blip.tv, Veoh, Stupid Videos, Sclipo, Viddler and Howcast




Part II



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMnYwZEfBg4




LINKS



YouTube, Yahoo, MySpace, Google, Revver, DailyMotion, Blip.tv, Veoh, Stupid Videos, Sclipo, Viddler and Howcast




James Wesly Smith is an attorney and writer/producer of more than 30 audio visual film projects on the Black Genesis of Christianity, with an emphasis on the Early African Liturgical Churches. His 30 year effort resulted in the reference tome, Black Saints, Mystics, Holy Folk, (Ancient African Liturgical Church) Volume I, and II detailing Black involvement in the Church from before 1 A.D. (See Out of Africa I called my Son, Hosea 11:1, Matthew 2:13-15). Smith may be reached at stbernice@yahoo.com





No comments: