Sunday, October 30, 2011

BLACK CATHOLICS BLACK SAINTS PROPHECY MEDITATIONS DIGEST

Black Catholic Black saints, Prophecy Meditations Digest

Fair use, 17 USC educational and religious for those int he AFrican Diaspora who would otherwise not be exposed to such.

Fr. Doucette: 845] Sun, Oct 30, 2011: Dependence on God

The Rev. Fr. Melvin Doucette, M.Afr.
 
Sunday, October 30, 2011

Dependence on God


BLACK SAINTS, BLACK MARTYRS BOOK    WWW.BOOKLOCKER.COM/3088

Dear Friends,

Jesus said to his disciples, "Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life and what you will eat, or about your body and what you will wear. For life is more than food and the body more than clothing. Notice the ravens: they do not sow or reap; they have neither storehouse nor barn, yet God feeds them. How much more important are you than birds! Can any of you by worrying add a moment to your lifespan? If even the smallest things are beyond your control, why are you anxious about the rest? Notice how the flowers grow. 
They do not toil or spin. But I tell you, not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of them. If God so clothes the grass in the field that grows today and is thrown into the oven tomorrow, will he not much more provide for you, O you of little faith? As for you, do not seek what you are to eat and what you are to drink, and do not worry anymore. 
All the nations of the world seek for these things, and your Father knows that you need them. Instead, seek his kingdom, and these other things will be given you besides. Do not be afraid any longer, little flock, for your Father is pleased to give you the kingdom. Sell your belongings and give alms.
 Provide money bags for yourselves that do not wear out, an inexhaustible treasure in heaven that no thief can reach nor moth destroy. For where your treasure is, there also will your heart be. (Passage from the Gospel of St. Luke 12:22-34)Below you will find the message of Our Lord and Savior given to Father Melvin. Jesus spoke to him these words,

"I fill you with My love and peace, My brother Melvin and all My brothers and sisters living throughout the world. So many people today are worrying and others are depressed. They are acting as if they are in charge of everything and nothing is working right. Many get themselves sick from all this negative reaction and depression. I call you, My friends, to give me all your worries, your troubles, your sicknesses, etc., and I will take care of these things. Our heavenly Father created all that is in the world and He created each one of you. He keeps everything in being and He keeps you alive every moment of the day or night. Do not worry about how you are going to live in the world. 
What I call you to do is to seek the Kingdom of God and the Father will give you everything you need. Be concerned about the Word of God and come and follow Him. Believe in Him with all your heart, follow the commandments He has given you, believe in Me too, His Son Jesus. I call you to go to church at least every Sunday and give yourself completely to Me and I will lead you to the Kingdom. I am ready to give you the greatest gift I have prepared for you: the Holy Eucharist. Be united to Me."

Father Melvin
Medjugorje Day By Day Oct 30 - I WANT TO SUPPORT YOU

What the Eucharist is in the order of Sacraments, that the Rosary is in 
order of sacramentals, the mystery and test of faith?the touchstone by which the soul is judged in its humility. The mark of the Christian is the willingness to look for the Divine in the flesh of a babe in a crib, the continuing Christ under the appearance of bread on an altar, and a meditation and a prayer on a string of beads." (Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen)

Mother Teresa - 

We must be aware of our oneness with Christ, as He was aware of oneness with His Father. Our work is truly apostolic only in so far as we permit Him to work in us and through us, with His power, with His desire, and with His love.

Archbishop Fulton Sheen - 

Meditations by Padre Pio - The struggle we have prior to a good work we intend to do is like the antiphon that precedes the solemn psalm to be sung.
We must passionately guard our passions!
"Listening to a political figure give a television report in the nation on a world crisis with somewhat the same passion that he would read off the price of cheese in Switzerland and Burma makes one wonder if there is any fire or enthusiasm left for great causes. Obviously, enthusiasm has something to do with passion. But that word generally evokes two kinds of extreme and wrong reactions: one view is that passion is something we ought to be ashamed of; the other is that passion is always right, and that if we do not give way to its demands, we hurt our personality."
St. Faustina's diary http://www.marian.org/directory_flash.html -

Easter [April 17, 1938]. During Mass, I thanked the Lord Jesus for having deigned to redeem us and for having given us that greatest of all gifts; namely, His love in Holy Communion; that is, His very own Self. At that moment, I was drawn into the bosom of the Most Holy Trinity, and I was immersed in the love of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, These moments are hard to describe. (1670)
Write for the benefit of religious souls that it delights Me to come to their hearts in Holy Communion. But if there is anyone else in such a heart, I cannot bear it and quickly leave that heart, taking with Me all the gifts and graces I have prepared for the soul. And the soul does not even notice My going. After some time, inner emptiness and dissatisfaction will come to her attention. Oh, if only she would turn to Me then, I would help her to cleanse her heart, and I would fulfill everything in her soul; but without her knowledge and consent, I cannot be the Master of her heart. (1683)
MEDJUGORJE DAY BY DAY

These thoughts for a day are taken from a daily meditation book based on the Messages of Our Lady of Medjugorje by Father Richard J. Beyer, Ave Maria Press.

Oct 30 - I WANT TO SUPPORT YOU

In a supportive message to Jelena, Our Lady said :
I see that you are tired. I want to support you in all your efforts, to take you in my arms so that you may be close to me. To all those who wish to ask me questions, I will answer : there is only one response prayer, strong faith, intense prayer and fasting. (Locutionist Jelena & Mirijana October 28, 1983).
And in the gospel, Christ also promises rest :
Come to me, all of you who are weary and heavily burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me; for I am gentle and humble of heart. Your souls will find rest, for my yoke is easy and my burden is light (Mt 11 :28-30).

Refection :
One of the joys of Christianity is that Christ not only offers us his strength when we are weary, but also his rest and peace when we are tired. But our attitude plays an important part in this, as the following story illustrates.
A company of pilgrims were on a road, all carrying a burden of some sort. Yet they bore them cheerfully, thinking more of the purpose of their journey than of its hardships, as they went along together singing. An angel joined the little band, and passing from one to the other, threw into each of the burdens a couple of little white seeds. Soon the seeds began to sprout, until they became a pair of glorious wings which carried each traveler, burden and all, along the dusty road. Later on, a similar party was travelling on the same road, with downcast faces, and greatly complaining of the heavy burdens they carried. The angel passed again but left them with no gift of wings. " Why did you not give them wings? " he was asked. " They look
so downcast and gloomy, surely they need them more than the others. " " I have only the seeds, " replied
the angel, " and the seeds will not grow unless they have the right soil. They will flourish only in cheerfulness and helpfulness, but will perish at once in that atmosphere of grumbling. "

Application:
When next you feel weary and exhausted, ask the Lord with confidence and joy for his rest and peace. Let the words of Our Lady in today's message refresh you.

Message to Eileen Renders October 30,2011

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Give Unto God What Belongs to God 


    Today we attended the 8:00 Am Mass at our parish where I made small offerings to Jesus and Mary and united my sufferings with those of Jesus’ death and crucifixion and offered them up to God for the release of souls in purgatory and for the conversion of souls, and as always, prayed for all with special needs and intentions.


   After receiving the Most Sacred Host, the body and blood of Jesus Christ, I knelt in silent commune with Him and gave thanks and adoration. Then I prayed; “Speak Lord (if it be His will always), Your servant listens.

   Jesus immediately responded saying; “My child Eileen, there comes a time when history returns meaning that as wars have raged and evil attempted to take what My Father has given to Me,  I lifted My hand and extinguished evil to protect that which is Mine!  Once again I will come to overpower evil and claim My flock.

   Go in peace to love and serve the Lord and continue to pray for your brothers and sisters. Amen.”
A SPIRITUAL WARFARE QUOTABLE
 
''THE CHRISTIAN SOLDIER MUST AVOID TWO EVILS - HE MUST NOT FAINT
 
 
  OR YIELD IN THE TIME OF FIGHT, AND AFTER A VICTORY HE MUST NOT
 
 
  WAX INSOLENT AND SECURE. WHEN HE HAS OVERCOME, HE IS TO
 
 
  BEHAVE HIMSELF AS THOUGH HE WERE PRESENTLY ABOUT TO BE
 
 
  ASSAULTED. FOR SATAN'S TEMPTATIONS, LIKE THE WAVES OF THE SEA,
 
 
  DO FOLLOW ONE IN THE NECK OF THE OTHER.''
 
 
  GEORGE DOWNAME


MORE UPLIFTINGS FROM OUR JESUS

Message to Australian Locutionist 30 October 2011For your prayer and discernment:

OCT 7TH ~ JESUS:     { just a note...about Autumn my Jesus...ummmm...snow??? now??? lol }
 
 
"After living through these glorious autumn days, these days with My grandeur and My power, whould you like to live with My extreme kindness:  you can come across it in each of your days, can't you?  Again this morning you met just the one you needed most at that moment.  And when the mail arrived, didn't you receive the letter necessary to encourage you to continue the good work you  had begun?  Once more this was I.
 
 
And yesterday, at the social gathering when the conversation begun by you unexpectedly opened out into a topic of general interest to everyone - one that help them spellbound - you were aware of My help, weren't you?  Your words flowed so effortessly.
 
 
This joy too, that sometimes comes to you in little gusts, this refuge that you find up above the earth, as though you escaped from the life below, this rest, this blissful peace, this comfort that you draw both for yourself and others, doesn't your faith tell  you that it is I? (...)
 
 
Tell Me that at last you believe in My immense love ever-present in you, that you are always sure of it.  My grace would increase in proportion, even to the point of miracle, for what is a miracle but a token of love's simplicity?  Believe that I love what you give Me, when you think of givinge it to Me.   Of course, it is I who put the gift into your hands.  But is is you, a beggar maid, who has offered me something.  Thank you for having thought of Me."
 
 
Again I ask our Jesus to bless and love you and all dear to your hearts, through Mother Mary's Heart, Sorrowful and Immaculate ~ Our Virgin Mother of Seven Sorrows ~
 
 

References:
MMP – Marian Movement of Priests : To the Priests Our Lady’s Beloved Sons
DM – Divine Mercy in My Soul – Diary of St Faustina

Sunday 30 October 2011


The treasury of My Graces are falling in abundance throughout all the world. Even those who are far too blind to see them are seeing them for the first time in their wretched lives of misery. I am knocking on all the doors of their hearts, so cold and afraid. It will be you, My remnant people, that will comfort them and bring them into the safe refuge of My Mother’s Immaculate Heart. This is a great grace that I am asking of you, My little one. Do unto others as you would like them to do to you. Love your neighbour as yourself. Bring them all home to Me through Mary into the fold of the True and Living Shepherd. The blind, deaf and lame – they need to be all brought home to My Father Who will feed and clothe them as His prodigal sons and daughters. Go now in the peace of Christ.

MMP – 453 – The New Era
DM -11



Virgin Mary: Open your hearts to the truth

Sunday, October 30th, 2011 @ 04:49 pm 

My child you must pray for My protection at all times. You are being guided and you must place all your trust in My beloved Son.

Pray for conversion everywhere. So many lost souls are in need of your prayers. Never forget this no matter how difficult this journey is for you.

The spirit of the evil one is covering much of mankind in a way that has not happened before. The deceiver’s actions are intensifying and smothering My children everywhere.

Even those who profess their allegiance to My beloved Son are turning a deaf ear to his pleas to save souls.  So arrogant have they become because of pride they forget that My Son’s Holy Word is the only life they need. Prayer is vital at this time. Those who exalt themselves in the eyes of others as they proclaim the word of My precious Son, yet deny His call, have hardened their hearts to the truth.

Children you must hear My Son, Jesus Christ, now. Listen to what He is telling  you. The Holy Spirit, if  you allow him, will open your hearts to the truth as He speaks to you through these Holy messages.

I weep with sorrow when I see how His Holy Word is rejected today. For those who condemn Him you must realise that He only comes now to not only save you. He comes also to comfort you in these days of darkness. If you truly believe He is the bread of life then allow him to awaken  your spirit of love.

Pray for conversion everywhere. There is not much time.

Your beloved Mother
Mary Queen of Heaven and Earth
Holy Love October 29,2011

October 29, 2011
Public

"I am your Jesus, born Incarnate."

"Now I desire to speak to you further regarding truth.  The enemy of Heaven's Mission here either does not search out the truth or purposely convolutes the truth with misinformation."

"These are the ones who either regard themselves as righteous and holy or do not desire deeper holiness and, therefore, do not recognize the jewel of spirituality offered here.  The self-satisfied smugly think they have all the answers and are content in their misbelief."

"Those who have no desire to be holy or more holy simply have no interest in Heaven's timely intervention.  Both of these - the self-righteous and the disinterested - are the unbelievers that pierce My Mother's Heart and weigh upon My Heart."

"Pray that truth comes alive in all hearts."
BLESSED MOTHER’S NEXT PROMISED MIDNIGHT VISIT WILL BE ON THE FEAST OF OUR LADY OF GUADALUPE, DECEMBER 12, 2011. Click for more...

Holy Love Ministries
"Come Holy Spirit I Need You"

"WE NEVER HONOR OR PRAY TO THE HOLY SPIRIT ENOUGH!  SO THIS IS SUCH A BLESSING TO LISTEN TO.  GOD BLESS US ALL AND KEEP US SAFE..  FROM HE AND I - HOLY SPIRIT POSSESS US ALL IN THE NAME OF OUR BLESSED JESUS CHRIST."   (FROM WORDS TO GABRIELLE BOSSIS FROM OUR JESUS ON THE HOLY SPIRIT)

No comments: