Saturday, September 3, 2011

BLACK CATHOLIC, BLACK SAINTS PROPHECY MEDITATIONS DIGEST



Fair use, religious and educational for all in the African Diaspora who would otherwise not be exposed to such. Trust! Discern the Spirit. Accepting what speaks to your soul/spirit. Reject the rest.




Thousands of Black Saints, Martyrs in the Early African Church to 599 A.D. See www.booklocker.com/3088
or






Fr. Melvin Doucette Messages


 Email: melvin.doucette@pei.sympatico.ca

Saturday, September 03, 2011

 The Blessed Virgin Mary is our Mother


Dear Friends,

Standing by the cross of Jesus were his mother and his mother's sister, Mary the wife of Clopas, and Mary of Magdala. When Jesus saw his mother and the disciple there whom he loved, he said to his mother, "Woman, behold, your son." Then he said to the disciple, "Behold, your mother." And from that hour the disciple took her into his home. (Passage from the Gospel of St. John 19:25-27)

Below you will find the message of Our Blessed Mother given to Father Melvin. She spoke to him these words,

"I love you, My son Melvin and all My sons and daughters living in all the countries of the world. I stood at the cross of My Son, Jesus, on that Friday He died for you. I suffered very much seeing My Son in such torture and bleeding all over His body. He suffered all that out of love for each one of you. I too suffered with Him for your salvation.

It was there at the cross that Jesus called Me to be Your Mother. John the Apostle stood for each one of you and the words spoken to John are also addressed to all of you who believe in My Son, Jesus, as Your Savior. After His death on the cross, I held the lifeless body of My Son in My arms. What pain filled His Mother's heart seeing My Son dead in My arms. Indeed I am your Mother and I come often to earth to call you all to follow My Son. Remember, He is your Lord and Savior. He alone can save you. I bless you."

Father Melvin

Mystic Josep Terelya/Letter From Reader

September 2, 2011

From a reader:
"About 6 years ago I was with Josep Terelya (formerly imprisoned by Stalin in brutal gulags for 18 years for being Catholic) while he had a vision from the Lord.

I did not write down the entire message, but the crux of it stuck with me.

Jesus told him that the Nephilim have returned.  Jesus referred to them as the soulless ones.

At the time I had only the vaguest idea of what He was talking about.

I had been living in Ann Arbor and the scientific community was extremely excited about the new genetics research.  There was a great deal of talk about the 'potential' but what I saw was the horrifying concequences of chimera, which seems to me qualify as soul-less ones, as God created souls according to their kind.

Thanks for your huge contribution to my understanding of the Nephilim and Rephaim.  Its a terrifying thing, but imho it is critical information.

from the Columbia Encylopedia (rewritten): 
Nephilim: 
Hebrew Bible history indicates peoples of gigantic stature with superhuman strength. The term is translated as "giants" in the Authorized Version. The Book of Genesis refers to Nephilim as the offspring of marriages between "daughters of humans" and "sons of God." See Anak.
Correspondingly the Anak or Anakim proved to be a 
Bible folk tradition describes an Anakim ancestor as a people of giants. they lived around Hebron when Israelites grabbed Canaan. "




Just released messages to Jennifer


My child, it is My desire for you through the permission of your director, to release to the world My words of love to you on the third day of each month. Now go forth in peace for I am Jesus. (Note: if the 3rd day falls on a weekend, the messages will be posted on Friday or Monday)

8/8/11
7:20 AM


My child, the time for change is now. The time of harvest is not far in the distance and yet what am I to harvest if hearts are not prepared to allow Me to take refuge? My people cry out for justice at a time they should be embracing the abundance of mercy that I am pouring out all over this world.


When mankind chooses his way it will only rebel against him. When mankind chooses evil it will come. The time of change is here. Do not wait for greater turmoil to come throughout the world. The only boundaries that come between mankind and My mercy is his own failure to take heed to it.


Divine means all, My children. You receive all of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Embrace the Divine plan for you must let go of the things of this world that do not fill your soul. If you seek out work so as to earn the wages necessary to nourish your body then why do you not seek out the same nourishment for your soul which is the Eucharist?


Your body may be good and strong but your soul is empty and is seeking out in ways that will only starve it further. Fast, My children, and nourish your soul at a time when you are being tested by the spirits. I tell you that your true nourishment is through the Divine for I am Jesus.


If your body is weak then I say come to Me and I will give you strength. Is your faith in the world that continues to erupt in greater chaos and confusion or is it in Me for I am the Way, the Truth and the Life? I am the Divine for I am Jesus and it is My mercy and justice that will prevail.


8/18/11
1:50 PM


My child, I am calling all hearts to be open to the truth for I am Jesus. My children are restless because their hearts and minds seek peace yet they are searching out for peace in the world and peace can only come from your heavenly Father.


Your refuge is coming My children, for it is time to prepare your hearts for the time of My visitation and the way in which you prepare your hearts is through My way of simplification. Too many are consumed by a world that does not free you to take time to pray and fast.


The world consumes you in a way that does not permit you to be silent to let My voice speak. Too many are seeking comfort in a way that is leading them to sin and their souls are not prepared to meet Me. I tell you My children, in love and warning that what is taking place in Africa will spread throughout the world. As the winter winds blow forth the snow will come and cities and towns will not be seen as a great cold will come that has not plagued mankind before and will not cease for a great period of time.


China will push forward making a greater presence upon America as the change of power and currency begins to come forth. It is a time to unite yourselves in prayer with those who strive for holiness.


I will come to those who gather in numbers in My name and bestow My heavenly graces upon them. Now go forth in being My instrument of love and peace for I am Jesus and all will be done according to My will.


8/23/11
5:15 PM


My child, I say to My children, embrace on Earth what awaits you in heaven for I am Jesus. It is time to prepare your hearts today for the awakening of tomorrow. How are you preparing My children? And what are you preparing for?


Are you preparing for your time on Earth by storing up earthly treasures that remain here to wither and disintegrate or are you preparing your soul and the souls of your children. Your children will lack direction if you are wandering in the darkness. Come My children, for My love and mercy are bountiful.


Each time you cleanse your soul you are magnifying My creation for your hands, heart and feet are an imprint of your heavenly Father. If you could open your eyes, My children, and realize that you will acquire greater reward in heaven than anything you acquire on earth that is of the world.


I came in love and I come in love now to bring My children to the tabernacle of truth for I am Jesus, the Way, the Truth and the Life for My mercy and justice will prevail.

Please Pray for the following people:
 
Pray for Maria K. - multiple myeloma (bone cancer)


Medjugorje Day By Day Sept 03 - THE KINGDOM OF LOVE


St. Teresa of Avila wrote of the Holy Eucharist: "If when He lived in this world, He healed the sick by the mere touch of His garments, what doubt is there but that He will perform miracles for us? He is so intimate with us. If we have a lively faith He will grant us what we ask of Him."



 Mother Teresa -
A joyful heart is like a sunshine of God's love.


Meditations by Padre Pio - (You who are responsible for souls) try with love, with much love, with all your love; and if that is useless? punish because Jesus who is our model, taught us this, creating Paradise but also Hell

Archbishop Fulton Sheen -
"

God can reason with anyone
"God speaks more frequently through our subconscious mind, probably, than through our conscious mind, simply because our self-consciousness puts up obstacles to Him. God can guide us quite naturally in a particular direction without our being aware of it. What was it, for example, that induced Paul Claudel, an agnostic and unbeliever, to enter Notre Dame Cathedral at midnight on Christmas, and ultimately to receive the gift of faith? Here was a reasonable man who was guided unreasonably. Very often stupid people come to God through very reasonable arguments, and reasonable people come to God through no argument at all."

St. Faustina's diary http://www.marian.org/directory_flash.html -
I am to write down the encounters of my soul with You, O God, at the moments of Your special visitations. I am to write about You, O Incomprehensible in mercy towards my poor soul. Your holy will is the life of my soul. I have received this order through him who is for me Your representative here on earth, who interprets Your holy will to me. Jesus, You see how difficult it is for me to write, how unable I am to put down clearly what I experience in my soul. O God, can a pen write down that for which many a time there are no words? But You give the order to write, O God; that is enough for me. (6)

O my Jesus, You have tested me so many times in this short life of mine! I have come to understand so many things, and even such that now amaze me. Oh, how good it is to abandon oneself totally to God and to give Him full freedom to act in one's soul! (134)

MEDJUGORJE DAY BY DAY

These thoughts for a day are taken from a daily meditation book based on the Messages of Our Lady of Medjugorje by Father Richard J. Beyer, Ave Maria Press.


SEPT 4 - THE KINGDOM OF LOVE


The Queen of Peace speaks of love today:

I wish to engrave in every heart the sign of love. If you love all mankind, then there will be peace within you. When you are at peace with all men, it is the kingdom of love (Locutionists Jelena & Mirijana January 18, 1984).

And out of love, Jesus heals the blind beggar Bartimaeus:

Bartimaeus, son of Timaeus, a blind beggar, was sitting by the roadside. When he heard that it was Jesus ob Nazareth, he began to shout out and say, "Jesus, Son of David, have mercy on me!" Many sternly ordered him to be quiet, but he cried out even loudly, "Son of David, "Call him here," and they called the blind man, saying to him "Take heart; get up, he is calling you."

 So throwing off his cloak, he sprang up and came to Jesus. Then Jesus said to him, "What do you want me to do for you?" The blind man said to him, "My teacher, let me see again," Jesus said to him "Go; your faith has made you well." Immediately he regained his sight and followed him on the way (Mk 10:46-52).

Reflection:

Beggars were a common sight in most towns in first-century Israel. Since most occupations of that day required physical labor, anyone with a crippling disease or handicap was at a severe disadvantage and was usually forced to beg, even though the Law of Moses commanded care for such needy people.

Blindness was considered a curse from God due to sin; but Christ refuted this idea when he reached out in love to heal those who were blind. It was to the ignored, oppressed and despised of society that Christ went to proclaim in both word and deed the kingdom of love. He charges us with the same mission, as does Our Lady of Medjugorje: to bring God's love to the ignored, oppressed, and despised of our own community.

Application:

Today, look about to see those in special need of your care and attention. Pray for a deeper measure of God 's love to help the needy

Archived Messages to Louise referring to coastal areas


With tropical storm "Lee" brewing in the Gulf of Mexico, I searched
 for past messages to Louise that might reference "Louisiana," etc.
I located these two from 2002 referring to the Gulf "coastal areas," which still
appear to be pertinent today!

Two Messages via Louise Starr Tomkiel, V+J

January 22, 2002- (8:55 A.M.)

Louise started to receive a message from Jesus and said, " Please
cover me  with Your Most Precious Blood."

Then Jesus said:

"Oh, My beloved children of My Heart, I tell you--keep your eyes
posted on  the coastal areas and the mountain areas.  Many signs and
warnings will begin there.

Again, I tell you to be alert. Major, heavily populated cities and
seats of  local and world government will draw much attention.

The sky too will bring forth signs from Heaven but it will also rain
with signs from evil.

Your days have been numbered since the creation of the world.  Now,
days are  limited.  You are living the countdown.

Be prepared in body, mind and especially in soul.  Listen, live and
obey all  I have told to you.  Pray unceasingly.  Repent and forgive
daily.  Love  always.  Trust in Me.  Live My Divine Will for you.

Always I send you My love, My peace, My mercy; and in these days of
total  unrest, I send you much strength and will dissipate your fears.
Remain with  Me always as I am with you."


April 11, 2002- (2:40 P.M.)
Feast of St. Leo the Great

Louise began to receive a vision and message from God the Father and
said  "Jesus, please cover me with Your Most Precious Blood."

Then the Father spoke:

"Very soon, the USA will be under great attack from the terrorists
from the Middle East.  These people follow Satan, their god, and are
filled with hate.  They will aim for the Capitol Building in Washington,
D.C. at an hour when it is most populated."

>From L.S.T.: For two hours I've seen the dome of our Nation's
Capitol [building].  Then I saw and still see flames shooting from it.  Panic and
pandemonium fill the people of Washington, D.C.  There is much
screaming and running as government buildings are attacked, under
fire.

The Father speaks: "The mighty Mississippi River will flood as never
before--north to south it will flood.  It will go many miles inland
and every state will feel its force (along both sides of the
river). The Gulf of Mexico will rise and states bordering the Gulf
will be washed away, especially cities on the coast.  Florida,
Louisiana and Texas will be the hardest hit.  War, terror and My
wrath have begun."

From L.S.T.  For many days, I have seen this and the mighty
destruction.  All in its path is gone--forever.  The water flows very
swiftly and soon flows into the Gulf of Mexico.  The water is powerful
and merciless.

The Father speaks:  "The events you see are about to take place.  The
destruction and loss of life will be tremendous.  As this begins, evil
will spread rapidly, and My Wrath will settle upon the earth.  The
majority of people in the USA live in great sin.  The terrorists
worship Satan. Neither believes or follows Me.

Woe to the lot of you!!!  I ask for prayer, yet I hear little.  I speak
to all, and very few answer.  I send signs and you ignore them,
remaining in sin and growing deeper into it (sin).

Punishment will begin!  Blood will be shed.  Death will come to many,
and many will pray to die, yet they will live through the horror.  Sin
causes death.

Now, the hour of punishment will arrive and settle upon the earth
until I purge  it of all its sin.

Remain in Me, and be strong.  Place your life in My Hands.  Trust in
Me; I will protect My own.

Pray as you've never prayed before!  The hour is upon you

WAY OF DIVINE LOVE ~ SISTER JOSEFA MENENDEZ ~ 1923 ~ MESSAGE OF THE SACRED HEART TO THE WORLD

"Our Lord began the day by showing Josefa His Heart, all aflame, and during her prayer, He plunged her into its fiery depths.

She wrote: “I implored Him to give me true contrition for my sins . .
For the greater the graces He gives me, the more unworthy I know myself to be . . . On the one hand, my soul is urged by love to unite itself to Him, and on the other, the consciousness of my sins keeps me away and makes me fear to approach Him . . . with all the intensity of which I am capable I begged Him to purify me before I renew my vows.”

A little later, when Mass had begun, and the chapel was filled with the whole assembled household, Jesus showed Himself to her.  “Open your soul,” He said, “for I Myself have come to purify you.”

Then He drew Josefa’s attention to what each of the vows implied and to the plenitude of self-sacrifice which is demanded by each.

“Dispoil yourself of all things,” He said, “keeping back no desire, an attraction, no personal judgment . . . Then, submit yourself wholeheartedly  to the will of your Beloved.  Let Me do with you what I like,  and not what you desire.  You ought so to conform yourself to Me that My will in you becomes your own, by total submission to My good pleasure.  You have given over to Me all your rights by the vow of obedience.
 ...
 “Would that souls understood that never are they more free than when they have thus given themselves up to Me, and that never am I more inclined to grant their desires then when they are ready to do My will in everything . . . Clasp tight those chains that sweetly bind you to Me.  Go and renew the vows that bind you to My feet, to My hands, and introduce into My Heart.”

Josefa went up to the alter-rails, and when the Sacred Heart was held before her, she renewed her loved vows, then received communion and returned to her place.

What He says next below after this note is so heart-warming.

( In our own words we can surrender to Jesus, giving Him all our time and love as best we can even though some of us  { really I guess, most of us! }are in the world.  Let us ask Him how we can bring more of the souls in the world, especially so, to Him, since this is where we are loving Him.  That in our own personal way we give Him our liberty and our will ~ to let Him also be the Master of our thoughts, words and actions in this world.  He will provide for us too if we have nothingness to offer and that we want Him to live in us, love us and forgive us… I can’t help to think He would be pleased with this…we can try…)

Then Jesus once more manifested Himself to her and with overwhelming love said:

  “Josefa, you have just told Me that you love Me alone . . . that you have voluntarily despoiled yourself of everything for My sake . . . that you will never have any other liberty or will than Mine . . . My will is ours, your will is Mine . . . I shall be Master of your thoughts, of your words and of your actions.  If you have nothing, I will provide everything for you.  I will live in you, love you, and forgive you.”

Taking up each of these words, Our Lord make His thought clear:

“I will live in you and you in Me.
“I will speak in you, and My words will reach souls and will not pass away.
“I will love you, and by that love souls will discover My love for them.

“I will forgive you, and souls will recognize My mercy by that with which I have wrapped you round.”

“Many believe in Me, but new believe in My love . . . and among those who do, too few rely on My mercy . . . Many know Me as their God, but how few trust in Me as their Father.

“I will manifest Myself . . . especially to those who are the objects of My predilection.   I will show them through you that I ask nothing of them that they do not possess.  But I do ask that all they have they should give Me, for all is Mine.”
[ this is tender; I may have written this before, but it is worth mentioning again ]

“If they possess nothing but miseries and weaknesses, these I
desire . . .even if they have only faults and sins . . . I desire them also.
I beg them to give them to Me.  Give them to Me; yes, give all to Me and keep nothing, but trust My Heart:  I forgive you, I love you, I will sanctify you Myself.”


I will continue another time… again I ask Our Lord to bless and love you and all dear to you through Mother Mary’s Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart ~ Our Virgin Mother of Seven Sorrows "




No comments: