Wednesday, August 17, 2011

BLACKSAINTS, BLACK CATHOLIC PROPHECY MEDITATIONS



Messages to Fr. Melvin Doucette August 15 & 16,2011

The Rev. Fr. Melvin Doucette, M.Afr.
Email: melvin.doucette@pei.sympatico.ca

Monday, August 15, 2011

The Woman and the Dragon


Dear Friends,


A great sign appeared in the sky, a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet, and on her head a crown of twelve stars. She was with child and wailed aloud in pain as she labored to give birth. Then another sign appeared in the sky; it was a huge red dragon, with seven heads and ten horns, and on its heads were seven diadems.



Its tail swept away a third of the stars in the sky and hurled them down to the earth. Then the dragon stood before the woman about to give birth, to devour her child when she gave birth. She gave birth to a son, a male child, destined to rule all the nations with an iron rod. Her child was caught up to God and his throne.

The woman herself fled into the desert where she had a place prepared by God, that there she might be taken care of for twelve hundred and sixty days. Then war broke out in heaven; Michael and his angels battled against the dragon. The dragon and its angels fought back, but they did not prevail and there was no longer any place for them in heaven.

The huge dragon, the ancient serpent, who is called the Devil and Satan, who deceived the whole world, was thrown down to earth, and its angels were thrown down with it. Then I heard a loud voice in heaven say: "Now have salvation and power come, and the kingdom of our God and the authority of his Anointed.

For the accuser of our brothers is cast out, who accuses them before our God day and night. They conquered him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony; love for life did not deter them from death. (Passage from the Book of Revelation 12:1-11)


I am preparing for the retreat that will start tomorrow afternoon. Some people from New York have already arrived. I hope a good group comes.


Below you will find the message of Our Blessed Mother given to Father Melvin on her Feast of the Assumption. She spoke to him these words,


"It is with great joy that I greet you today, My son Joseph Melvin and all My sons and daughters scattered throughout the world. Today is the Feast of My Assumption into heaven. In His great love for Me, My Son Jesus brought Me to heaven body and soul like Him. I was given a beautiful home and, as Your Mother, I spend My eternity praying for every one of you.

I continuously ask Jesus to give you all the gifts and graces that He has for you. I especially pray that all the people living in the world may receive the gift of faith and come to know and love My dear Son. I want you all near Me in heaven one day.


I defeated Satan as the story in the Book of Revelation tells you. As I gave birth to My Son, Satan wanted to snatch Him and destroy Him but he never had the chance. I wish to warn you, My dear children, never to have anything to do with Satan.

Never get involved in anything Satanic such as New Age, Wicca, Reiki, ouija board, occultism or anything else. Remain close to My Son, Jesus, and follow Him and Satan will not have a hold on you. May you be filled with joy today on My great feast for indeed I am in heaven as Your Mother and Queen."

Father Melvin

Tuesday, August 16, 2011


The Betrayal of Jesus

Dear Friends,


Then one of the Twelve, who was called Judas Iscar iot, went to the chief priests and said, "What are you willing to give me if I hand him over to you?" They paid him thirty pieces of silver, and from that time on he looked for an opportunity to hand him over. On the first day of the Feast of Unleavened Bread, the disciples approached Jesus and said, "Where do you want us to prepare for you to eat the Passover?"

He said, "Go into the city to a certain man and tell him, 'The teacher says, "My appointed time draws near; in your house I shall celebrate the Passover with my disciples."'" The disciples then did as Jesus had ordered, and prepared the Passover. When it was evening, he reclined at table with the Twelve.

And while they were eating, he said, "Amen, I say to you, one of you will betray me." Deeply distressed at this, they began to say to him one after another, "Surely it is not I, Lord?" He said in reply, "He who has dipped his hand into the dish with me is the one who will betray me. The Son of Man indeed goes, as it is written of him, but woe to that man by whom the Son of Man is betrayed.

It would be better for that man if he had never been born." Then Judas, his betrayer, said in reply, "Surely it is not I, Rabbi?" He answered, "You have said so." (Passage from the Gospel of Matthew 26:14-25)


Today I will begin the retreat and it will last until Thursday at noon. There will be no message until Friday morning.


Below you will find the message of Our Lord and Savior given to Father Melvin. Jesus spoke to him these words,


"As your Lord and Savior, I bless you, My brother Melvin and all My brothers and sisters living in every part of the world. I am the Son of God who came down upon the earth to teach you all the truth and at the end to suffer and die for you so you could be saved. Is it imaginable that a man, who had been with Me as My disciple, should betray Me to the high priest and have Me arrested and tortured and killed.

My disciple was Judas Iscariot. He arranged everything to have Me arrested. He should have known that as God I knew everything that he was doing. This is why at the Last Supper, before I consecrated the bread and wine into My very Body and Blood, I announced that there was one present who would betray Me.

None of the other Apostles knew about this but of course Judas knew because he had already started planning all this. Judas is an example of a person who is possessed by the devil who leads him to betray his Savior and Lord. In fact he had been a betrayer from the beginning as he used to steal money from the moneybag.

There are many "Judases" in the world today; they are ready to betray Me for anything. Some can even be bishops and priests. There are many too who are lay people. I call you to come back to Me now so you can be saved."


Father Melvin

Latest messages to Laura Zink

Messages From on High - "I am the Way to a True Life in Me"
Live + Jesus

Dear friends...The Messages are no longer dated. In prayer my heartunderstood (paraphrasing)..."My Word goes forth to achieve affect, not to be


confined; but to open hearts.." Scriptural reference (which I understand is
the most important part) will be in each Message and the name of a
celebrated feast may be included, with Sunday being "the pre-eminent
day.calling to mind the Passion, Resurrection, and glory of the Lord Jesus."


(...CCC 1166). Some past Messages are available online at www.mfoh.com
and inquiry regarding site maintenance should be
emailed to webservant@mfoh.com ......Thanks! :-)

Our Lady of Lourdes - 1 Kings 11:4-13; Ps. 106; Mk. 7:24-30


There is a path each of you follows. Is it My Way or your own aside of Me?
Is it My Way or the way of world, flesh, evil? You must, for these reasons,
examine the true intentions of your hearts, for all too easily you are lost
into the oblivion of darkness: you choose confusion over the Clarity of My
Light.

Return to Me often, lambs. I am the Way and the Truth and the
Life. In Me there is no darkness, and without Me you are utterly alone.
Amen. For without Love you are no one. Amen. +

1 Kings 11:29-32; 12:19; Ps. 81; Mk. 7:31-37


How do you come before Me? Is it in a true spirit to be healed? Would you
have Me touch you and unlock what binds your heart, or would you withhold
your true selves from Me as in an act of rebellion? See? You cannot claim
to be following Me and yet, reserve a part of you from Me. I lead you as
you are able when I say: Come follow Me. I see the true intentions in your
hearts, My lambs. And this is a journey of healing we are on. My Wisdom
pierces hearts. Come and journey into the wholeness of True Life in Me.
Amen. +

1 Kings 12:26-32; 13:33-34; Ps. 106; Mk. 8:1-10


I am your Sustenance and to seek fulfillment from other sources is to seek
emptiness. I lead you to Me by many ways; and so, it is for you to live
within the Faith I have given you. I alone can fill your hearts completely,
for I know their every need. Come to ME, My lambs, and I will make you
whole! Amen. +

Sunday - Jer. 17:5-8; Ps. 1; 1 Cor. 15:12, 16-20; Lk. 6:17, 20-26


There is a Word given Which is Life in Me. My Word nourishes your souls and
fills you with Hope to endure the trial. Life is precisely what It is
promised to be, My lambs! I AM the Way and Truth and Life. I am. I have
said so. I am your Loving Lord. Amen. +

James 1:1-11; Ps. 119; Mk. 8:11-13


Pay heed to My Word. Know that It has been given for Purpose, for I am
Word! Look to Truth. Seek Truth! Seek Understanding. I am Understanding.
Learn and study, grow in Wisdom. Seek Knowledge in Truth. Here I am. Seek
the Structure of Truth and Tradition. Here in My Word: Scripture. Here in
My Church: Her Tradition. Amen. +

James 1:12-18; Ps. 94; Mk. 8:14-21


Being aware in Me means living in life in Me. If you truly follow Me you
will learn how to live, how to hear, how to understand, be on guard against
the enemy and the weakness of your own flesh. Being in Me or for Me means
just that: being, being alive in Me! Amen. +

Ash Wednesday - Joel 2:12-18; Ps. 51; 2 Cor. 5:20-6:2; Mt. 6:1-6, 16-18


Children: you are just that, My children, and I love you each. I call to
you day and night and pray you find Me here in your hearts; for in each one,
I am. Ah! But where are you? Are you present to Me on your outsides, but
preserve the inner room from Me? Let us be WHOLE together. From within
each heart, let us become one with one another! I see the whole of you, but
let what is seen come from the heart. And be not concerned with what is
seen; for if you are in Me, the outer appearance will become visible from
the beauty of your hearts! Amen. +

Deut. 30:15-20; Ps. 1; Lk. 9:22-25


Walking in My Way causes you to choose to walk apart from the ways of world,
of flesh, of devil. Sin cannot be your way if you claim to be with Me. Yet
if you choose to follow Me, bring your sinful self to begin, anew, this
Journey in Me. But soon enough you will see the progress of This Path in Me
and that your footsteps rest more often in Me than in the ways of the world.
See? It is for you to decide. Which way shall you go? Amen. +

Is. 58:1-9a; Ps. 51; Mt. 9:14-15


The heart is called to become prepared to live in Me, to be in Me. This can
only become a reality if your own hearts become more like My Own. So enter
the Meekness and Gentleness of This Heart of Mine. Come to see that Loving
Action is a virtue: It is called Charity. Love has chosen to take up
residence within you. Come, and dwell in Me here, and together, let us
bring Charity to all around us. Amen. +

Is. 58:9b-14; Ps. 86; Lk. 5:27-32


Each of you is called to follow. And what are you to leave behind? The
ways of the world. The ways which bind you to flesh. The ways which
enslave you to sin. All are called to follow. And each one is graced for
the journey. But the desire for the footsteps must come from within your
own hearts. Amen. +

1st Sunday of Lent - Deut. 26:4-10; Ps. 91; Rom. 10:8-13; Lk. 4:1-13


To whom do you bow down? Do you come to Me? Do you carry Me in your heart,
even as I carry you in My Own? Daughters and sons, there is naught you
experience of which I am unaware. When I say I am here, I AM! You ARE My
people. Now, it is for you to examine your hearts. Am I truly your God,
your Hope, your Love? I am. Where are you in this moment? Amen. +

Feast of the Chair of Peter - 1 Pt. 5:1-4; Ps. 23; Mt. 16:13-19


Leadership. By what leadership are you being led? Are you being led BY Me?
Are you being led FOR Me? See? Each heart who chooses to follow Me is, in
fact, being led. So, it is necessary for you to check the spirit of
leadership in your midst, because leadership can lead in Truth or it can
lead as well, by error. All sheep need a shepherd and I have raised up a
True Shepherd in My Peter of Rome.

If you, yourselves, find you are in
leadership, let it be in following him and the Ways of My Church. If this
is a stumbling block for you then come, let us examine the heart of the
matter. Leadership on the smallest scale must fit into the larger, and all
True Leadership must fit into Truth Which is Me. Check your pasture. Check
your flock. Look to the Shepherd *I* have given and come, follow Me. Amen.
+

Is. 55:10-11; Ps. 3; Mt. 6:7-15


This is the Glory of the Lord: that forgiveness of sin, of offenses, is
given to you who come to Me. But come to Me first having forgiven one
another those trespasses, faults, which have come upon you. Even by THIS
action do you learn more of My Love, because by forgiveness, by your own
repentance, are the doors to Heaven opened through the Heart of My Son.
Amen. +

Jonah 3:1-10; Ps. 51; Lk. 11:29-32


A calming moment comes to mankind. Will you give your hearts to Me? For
you cannot do this when you are preoccupied with self. See? I AM calling
out to you, most often, in the quiet of your hearts! Amen. +



Esther C:12, 14-16, 23-25; Ps. 138; Mt. 7:7-12

Coming to God with all your heart and letting Me fill you as is needed for
you; that you rely on Me, that you trust Me. I Who am Good give only
Goodness. I Who am Good allow all things to serve the Greater Good. Come,
and be watchful with Me, that you might learn My Ways. Amen. +



Ez. 18:21-18; Ps. 130; Mt. 5:20-26

Here are Words of Wisdom: Love one another as I love you. See? You know
you have borne darkness in your hearts, but here am I with opened Arms,
offering Myself for your Salvation. Come and be embraced by a Love such as
this. Come and BE Love for the Sake of Me, your Lord. Amen. +

Deut. 26:16-19; Ps. 119; Mt. 5:43-48


Entering into My Heart is to enter the Heart of God Who is Love. My Heart
IS open to you, lambs, but to enter you must leave worldly ways aside, you
must willingly be observers of the Law of Love. My Door is open to you; but
to enter you must leave outside the ways of world, flesh and devil. You
must put on this Mind of God and live within the Law of Love! Amen. +



2nd Sunday of Lent - Gen. 15:5-12, 17-18; Ps. 27; Phil. 3:17-4:1; Lk.
9:28b-36

Evidence of My Life should remain in your hearts, that when they look upon
you they find Me. Evidence of My Life must become visible in you, that
others will come to believe and live in Me. Knowing God is within you, even
from your silence, My Visibility will be. Ah, Gentleness of heart! Is It
visible in you? Amen. +



Dan. 9:4b-10; Ps. 79; Lk. 6:36-38

The posture of your heart before Me must become one of dependency upon My
Love for you. As this occurs, repentance from you will more easily be, and
you shall surely see My Mercy. See? I am surely drawing you to a place of
true giving of self. See how I come to you: in My Word, in the hearts and
incidents in life about you. See? Opportunity of heart is yours! Amen. +



Is. 1:10, 16-20; Ps. 50; Mt. 21:1-12

All of which is said and done should be from sincerity of heart; and let
sincerity of heart grow and mature in Me. How do you grow and mature in Me?
By acts of Charity, true. By learning, Knowledge. By allowing your hearts
to be stirred to action for My Sake and for the service to those around you.
Ah! But do not forsake yourselves. For checking the reality in your own
hearts first is the beginning and ongoing reality. Amen. +



Jer. 18:18-20; Ps. 31; Mt. 20:17-28

The act of service should rise from the core of the heart. Wisdom knows
service, for Wisdom goes forth to achieve Good in the hearts who act, in the
hearts who receive. Attitude of heart affects giver and receiver. Be
cautious of your step, but be discerning in your hearts. Amen. +



Jer. 17:5-10; Ps. 1; Lk. 16:19-31

Tomorrow is another day...yes...but what of today? What opportunities are
present to you now which can give cause for Charity? What breath do you
breathe that can help give life to your souls? For by Love, God and man
dwell in one heart. Have you not heard of Love in My Word? Do you not know
It is My Law? Do you not know I am your God and I shall have no other gods
competing for your love? To love those other gods is to, likewise, break My
commands. Yet, to love one another as you love self in Me is My Perfect
Law. Trust in God; love one another. Be of one heart in Me. Amen. +



First Friday - Gen. 37:3-4, 12-13a, 17b-28a; Ps. 105; Mt. 21:33-43, 45-46

Goodness is recognized. Why is it not received? Is it the presentation
from the giver? Is it how it is received, and why? What is your own
perception of Truth, of Goodness in action? How do you bring Hope by what
you do? How do you receive Love by what is offered? See? It IS an issue
of the heart, afterall! Come and enter My Own, that you might better
understand the depths of True Love...given AND received! Amen. +



First Saturday - Micah 7:14-15, 18-20; Ps. 103; Lk. 15:1-3, 11-32

I see hearts. I see intentions. I hear your excuses. I look for the
Truth; and to Me, in My Presence, only Truth exists. Come to Me with honest
heart. Know you cannot hide from Me; yet with sincere heart you can
approach My Mercy. My Justice will greet your honesty; but without your
honesty of heart you place yourselves in jeopardy of the loss of Salvation.
Why would you do such a thing? Amen. +



3rd Sunday of Lent - Ex. 3:1-8a, 13-15; Ps. 103; 1 Cor. 10:1-6, 10-12; Lk.
13:1-9 (or)

Ex. 17:3-7; Ps. 95; Rom. 5:1-2, 5-8; Jn. 4:5-42

My Word has been given that you would hear. My Word has flesh that you
might see and believe; for I have given Myself for the sake, the Salvation
of the world. Come, see how we meet...you and I. See how we are...can BE
together, you and I. HEAR My Word. LIVE My Word, just as I have done, as I
would have you BE in Me. Amen. +



2 Kings 5:1-15b; Ps. 42-43; Lk. 4:24-30

There is light. It can illumine the eyes, but when it enters the soul, a
man truly sees! Likewise healing. Exterior healing is considered a
blessing, but healing of the heart affects eternity! Be aware of My
Presence in your lives. Know, if I am alive in you, I am as well, alive in
others who have welcomed Me. Recognize My Presence. See and believe.
Amen. +



Dan. 3:25, 34-43; Ps. 25; Mt. 18:21-35

Repair. Repent. Forgive. Be forgiven. Be in relationship with one
another. For how else can you be in relationship with Me? Amen. +



Deut. 4:1, 5-9; Ps. 147; Mt. 5:17-19

Plan: A straight line to go from here to there. To swerve from the course
is to break with the plan. Correction is necessary; so too, in life. The
Plan is My Commands. I have not spoken them to be broken by you. Would I
waste My Voice? And yet, I draw My Plan again and again in your hearts.
Now, receive and live My Plan and teach It to all around you. Do not teach
broken plans, for they rise from broken hearts. Return to Me, O My people!
My Plan is for you to come to Me! Amen. +



Jer. 7:23-28; Ps. 95; Lk. 11:14-23

Hearing, believing, seeing, speaking, doing. On what is your own action
placed? What is YOUR motivation? What is the source of your critique? If
reasoning emanates from the heart, where I have gifted you with the ability
for you to be who you are, what forms the basis of your thought, your
actions? Examine your own hearts, My lambs. Upon what foundation do YOU
stand? Are you truly for Me or against Me? Where are you in Oneness in Me?
Amen. +

Hosea 14:2-10; Ps. 81; Mk. 12:28-34

Holistic. Be holistic in Me. Be one in Me in Love, BY Love! I am. And I
have shared My Being with you. I am Love; so, Love is yours...if you choose
to be in, of Love. Free will can bring you to Me or separate you from Me.
Yet, I always am. Love always is. And so, the Law of Love. Loving Me
enables you to love self and one another. You cannot truly love without Me
because I am the Source of all True Love! It is I Who have called you into
the holiest of intimacies; and so, this call for you to become holistic in
Me is a call to True Perfection! Amen. +



Hosea 6:1-6; Ps. 51; Lk. 18:9-14

What IS your position before Me? What is your life, and how does it fit
into a True Life in Me? Where is your heart? What is humility? Do you
recognize it in
yourself?

.............Pause. Think. Be. In Me. For Me. Bowed in My Presence in
heart. For here I am in your midst. Amen. +

[I understood to include the "dots....." in order to allow for the silence
which might/should be]



4th Sunday of Lent - Joshua 5:9a, 10-12; Ps. 34; 2 Cor. 5:17-21; Lk. 15:1-3,
11-32 (or)

1 Sam. 16:1b, 6-7, 10-13a; Ps. 23; Eph. 5:8-14; Jn. 9:1-41

There is a process in life which must be endured, but by My Grace, if you
will have It. See? I DO come and meet you; in fact, I GREET you! See?
Here I am in your midst. And I would reach out to touch you, to make you
whole in Me. But this process is yours. Yet, I have already walked the
Path. Amen. +



Is. 65:17-21; Ps. 30; Jn. 4:43-54

When a child reaches for a parent's hand it is warmth and Love and security
which is sought, which is found. Such touch is important, but the things
embraced by Love in the heart are everlasting! Let our relationship be one
of Love in the heart; it shall surely emanate from there. Its visibility
will be formed in the mature Love to Which I call you each. Amen. +



Ez. 47:1-9, 12; Ps. 46; Jn. 5:1-16

Water. It is necessary for this life you have. I have set all things in
motion, and for you, I have given water for life, water as sign, symbol.
Yet, water can fade into the atmosphere, and so for you, I also give
Light...insight into your cleansed hearts. See? There must be more than
the washing, the cleansing, the quenching of thirst. There must be light,
Truth, flame of Truth in your hearts! Salvation allows you to maintain the
holiness of Baptism, to remain clean in Its Waters, justified in Its Light
of Truth...but for your own effort to remain in Me. See? Then think and
live in Me. Amen. +



Is. 49:8-15; Ps. 145; Jn. 5:17-30

There are words, wantings, desires, goals, preferences, hopes, dreams, life
lived, life denied, life given, life received...Let all of life be given
freely, here in the Lord. KNOW that all things are visible to Me and that
all, even those "in hiding", shall come before Me. Yet I have been watching
you all along, desiring to LIVE with you, if you would have Me; desiring for
you to live in Me, if you would have...keep My Word. See? Life is a total
experience, but for you to choose to walk My Way to be willing for the Life!
Amen. +



Ex. 32:7-14; Ps. 106; Jn. 5:31-47

Your focus. Where is it? Your trust: in whom? I speak. What do you
hear? I call. Do you advance? Listen and learn. Learn and live. Amen.
+



St. Joseph - 2 Sam. 7:4-5a, 12-14a, 16; Ps. 80; Rom. 4:13, 16-18, 22; Mt.
1:16, 18-21, 24a (or) Lk. 2:41-51a

Silence. Service. Dedication. Love. Honor.

Agreement with the Will of God. Fulfillment. Ordinary life. Fatherhood,
the honor of fatherhood.

All are called to serve as they are made able to serve; but by Free Will.

For what is service in servitude imposed? Where is heart? Where is spirit?
Where is Love? Amen. +



Submitted with Love, in the Two Hearts,
His Sarah



Holy Love August 15, 2011
August 15, 2011


Feast of The Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary


Our Lady comes in sparkling white with many flowers and angels. She says: "Praise be to Jesus. I have come as promised to celebrate My Feast Day with you. Today I will speak to you about God's Provision."


"God's Holy Provision is present moment grace. It is always perfect - always complete. It may take invisible forms or dramatic exterior forms. God's Provision may be the inspiration to pursue the virtuous life, and the strength with which to do it. Therefore, you must understand that this Mission and Heaven's influence here is Divine Provision."


"Some see God's Hand only in the material aspect; such as storing food for the future, gaining wealth or power. While none of this is evil, it must be used for the common good and must not consume the heart."


"God's Grace in the present moment is as subtle as your next breath. It may be the small inspiration to say a 'Hail Mary'; or God's Grace may be the resolution of some problem."


"Here at this site expect the unexpected. Allow God's Provision - His Grace - to envelope you. Be aware of God's Presence and the way He is providing for you."


"I will bless you, as well. Even now My Blessing rests upon you."

August 15, 2011
Monday Service - Peace in All Hearts through Holy Love


Feast of The Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary


Jesus and Blessed Mother are here with their Hearts exposed. Blessed Mother says: "Praise be to Jesus." Jesus says: "I am your Jesus, born Incarnate."


Jesus: "My brothers and sisters, My Most Holy Mother desires to share Heaven with each of you; but this is only possible if and when you allow your hearts to be transformed through Holy Love. Surrender, then, completely to Holy Love so that all your thoughts, words and deeds are purified and sanctified in this way."


"Tonight We're extending to you the Complete Blessing of Our United Hearts."

Holy Love Ministries
Maranatha Spring and Shrine

No comments: